If You Like Money & Violence Peep "Respect Life" Online Webs Series Shot In Brooklyn

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the whole off season 1 last night, shiit is dope.

That fat nikka Kareem is funny and foul as hell
Rome a instigating asssss nikka
Jerry real as shiit
Troy the dude who was clicked up with gay Mike is by far the best actor on the joint

And Melo just killt it, cant wait for season 2.

Salute to Boom P, real good shiit

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched the first EP of Mayhem that shyt is pretty entertaining. Some of those other ones people mentioned earlier are straight up trash!

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When this season 2 dropping? I'm about to start up money and violence tonight. Hopefully by the time I'm done watching these, respect life whole season 2 is out.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I just watched the first EP of Mayhem that shyt is pretty entertaining. Some of those other ones people mentioned earlier are straight up trash!

Mayhem is on par with Respect Life damn near. :wow: That season finale just finished up so you can binge watch the whole season without waiting.

Respect Life took to damn long to drop episodes. It was so bad that I had to re-watch episodes just to keep up with the new one. :mindblown:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Mayhem is on par with Respect Life damn near. :wow: That season finale just finished up so you can binge watch the whole season without waiting.

Respect Life took to damn long to drop episodes. It was so bad that I had to re-watch episodes just to keep up with the new one. :mindblown:
mayhem is ok but its not fukkin with respect life. Mayhem feels like a fairy tale.