If You Like Money & Violence Peep "Respect Life" Online Webs Series Shot In Brooklyn

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect life is fire. Money and violence gonna have to come back hard.

I don't think they compare. Melo is a damn superhero & his nephew is the goldenchild. It's entertaining, but way more fantasy based than Money & Violence. Plus all the shootings are just..... lol
Money & Violence did a much better job at fleshing out the characters. 12 eps in for Respect Life and only one character is really memorable imo. That's the jackboy dude that looks like Saigon. He's that nygga lol. And the dude who always says "gametime".
Still an entertaining watch though.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I don't think they compare. Melo is a damn superhero & his nephew is the goldenchild. It's entertaining, but way more fantasy based than Money & Violence. Plus all the shootings are just..... lol
Money & Violence did a much better job at fleshing out the characters. 12 eps in for Respect Life and only one character is really memorable imo. That's the jackboy dude that looks like Saigon. He's that nygga lol. And the dude who always says "gametime".
Imo respect life shows a more vast array of characters. Money and violence had over 20 episodes to build their character base, respect life is only half way their.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

I think the story lines in Money and Violence are better written, but Respect Life is more gritty. There are a lot of shootings in that area of Brooklyn, so that part is perfectly fine. The character development, I agree, M&V did a better job of letting us know the characters, but to be fair, they had way more episodes. M & V is once a week, Respect Life is once a month, so they have way more opportunity to bring the people to life. I don't see Melo as a superhero. He's never done anything particularly outlandish. If anything Miz is way more of a superhero than Melo. Miz is like a fukking one man army. LOL

Math Hoffa is a pretty decent actor btw. Paul Cain is funny in the show.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the story lines in Money and Violence are better written, but Respect Life is more gritty. There are a lot of shootings in that area of Brooklyn, so that part is perfectly fine. The character development, I agree, M&V did a better job of letting us know the characters, but to be fair, they had way more episodes. M & V is once a week, Respect Life is once a month, so they have way more opportunity to bring the people to life. I don't see Melo as a superhero. He's never done anything particularly outlandish. If anything Miz is way more of a superhero than Melo. Miz is like a fukking one man army. LOL

Math Hoffa is a pretty decent actor btw. Paul Cain is funny in the show.

Math should have never stopped acting, even if it meant straight to video C level flicks. It's cool that he has another chance to show what he can do.
Paul Cain is so entertaining, seems like you could put him on anyone of these web series and he'd be funny.

Good point about Miz, he might be my least favorite character on M&V. I like the dread nyggas more than his character.
I'm hoping Math puts that work in on this last ep.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Math should have never stopped acting, even if it meant straight to video C level flicks. It's cool that he has another chance to show what he can do.
Paul Cain is so entertaining, seems like you could put him on anyone of these web series and he'd be funny.

Good point about Miz, he might be my least favorite character on M&V. I like the dread nyggas more than his character.
I'm hoping Math puts that work in on this last ep.
Word Math should stick with acting. I think he's starting his own web series that's a spin off of the Lex character.

I actually like Miz a lot but he's way too reckless to not have gone to jail by now. Lmao