If You Like Money & Violence Peep "Respect Life" Online Webs Series Shot In Brooklyn

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
In some ways this show is better than M&V. The dialogue between the dealers is more authentic and the cinematography is better imo. I also like how Respect Life attempts to touch on non street related topics like the hiv plotline.

The biggest knocks are the lack of character development and the loose plot. It took me over 7 episodes before i could tell the difference between the 3 husky dark skin dudes on the show :francis:. Alot of characters get killed soon after they are introduced and never develop at all. MANY times some one will shoot at someone else and i will have no idea why. :lupe:
At this point I know who the dudes alive are and how they are connected but it took me a minute to put it all together.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I watched until I saw the main character dogging out his nephew for wearing an anti police shirt...but he let breh do all kinds of hood fukkery and condoned that...He condones the murder of black men for drug profit, but not shytting on pigs with a t-shirt. What's REALLY good with this show?

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
I watched until I saw the main character dogging out his nephew for wearing an anti police shirt...but he let breh do all kinds of hood fukkery and condoned that...He condones the murder of black men for drug profit, but not shytting on pigs with a t-shirt. What's REALLY good with this show?

You sound like a lot of fun.. I bet you're the life of the party

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

yeah i wasn't really understanding that at all.

to be honest M&V had a moment like that when rafe started talking about some respectablility bs about eric garner .had me like :dahell:

matter fact, my home girl sent me a pic Miz posted on IG with the caption "the oscars was like we will not have these type of ******s around us. we have the wrong ppl representing us. it's either ******s talking dumb shyt or theyre dancing. aint nobody wanna be around that monkey shyt. i dont care about the oscars but truth be told a lot of time we dont even wanna be around each other cause of how some of carry ourselves"

:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
There is alot of good hood shows on youtube. Heres to the throne and 848 take place in the Bronx. Project heat takes place in BK. The Double Up takes place in Harlem. There is acouple that take place in Queens. I forgot their names. Respect Life is dope but they kill of the characters like crazy.

Quest

Pro
Daps
Just saw this thread. Good looking. Checking it out now.:ufdup:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

I was gonna watch the series but this has me all kinds of :scusthov: right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you missed his point he didn't want the kid to be a target for the police while he was out there hustling and shyt

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect Life is dope. I still like M&V a little better but a collab between the two would be good because it may discourage black people from thinking that there can only be ONE successful web series.

There's is room for 1,000 successful black web series.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps