If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
if you are having child by non black women because you have a irrational hate towards black women then news flash you are a uncle tom. Enjoy looking at those "beautiful eyes" knowing deep down inside you wish you could erase your race from this planet you are a cancer.

Like i said, uncle tom, c00n doesn't mean nothing in reality, you're just a kid talking bullshyt on the internet, grow up and learn life, i don't hate black women, i'm just telling the truth, don't tell me that everything is okay between black men and black women, most of the black couple are mess up and are going nowhere, that's the reason why 70% of black women are single mother, you're going to tell me that ain't truth, let's be real for a second.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
all that tap dancing aint gone change the fact that 95% of all people are racist as fukk. its every tribe for themsleves scary ass nikka
we embarrass ourselves assuming everyone is an enemy or ally, you nikkas dont know shyt, and seem to be completely oblivious to social complexities, if you tell your child everyone hates them, they'll grow up with TERRIBLE low self esteem and thats what this community is plagued with. I am not speaking on behalf of asians, I am speaking on behalf of my own god damn people.

and if you can dish out racial slurs, you should be able to take them with a grain of salt. but that isn't the case here. nikkas be the first ones to cry like some hoes when someone say mayate. but you nikkas be like "them indian nikkas smell like curry, them ling lings, fukk beaners" but then next day "damn ALL MESSICANS IS RACIST THEY BE SAYING MAYATE ON THE OTHER BOARD" like yall nikkas dont do it too.
nikka you don't fukk with them regardless and would take their money if you could too. Im out here hustling the shyt out of them, just dont cry the next time you see one of them in black face eating watermelon and sayin nikka cause you slur them too, difference is I dont hear them complaining or calling all black people racist. Ive never read an asian say "fukk ******s, they dont fukk with us, they take Nikes, make us work in factories and hate us. Every tribe for themselves" you said that, not them. Theres cool ass asians on here and read gook, chink, ling ling all day, but god forbid one of them say nikka watch how you go bananas like a bytch. Skin made out of sweetener.
everyonesn racist but how many people complain and say "that group is racist toward us, they dont fukk with us" aint nobody showing that kind of inferiority complex, nikka other races dont give 2 shyts if you call them gook, beaner, cacs. they brush that shyt right off.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
everyonesn racist but how many people complain and say "that group is racist toward us, they dont fukk with us" aint nobody showing that kind of inferiority complex, nikka other races dont give 2 shyts if you call them gook, beaner, cacs. they brush that shyt right off.
i agree there we should not care about these gooks. peace house nikka im dont quoting u

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like i said, uncle tom, c00n doesn't mean nothing in reality, you're just a kid talking bullshyt on the internet, grow up and learn life, i don't hate black women, i'm just telling the truth, don't tell me that everything is okay between black men and black women, most of the black couple are mess up and are going nowhere, that's the reason why 70% of black women are single mother, you're going to tell me that ain't truth, let's be real for a second.
if you where telling the truth you wouldn't have said this:

But let me remind you that most black women today have no loyalty for black men, they play for themselves and their own benefits, most of them don't care about your ass, black women don't like patriarchy and they don't respect black men, that's the reason why the divorce rate are higher among african american than white or hispanic.

which is all a lie and made up on the fly by you to support your hate for black women. That is why I said you have a irrational hate for black women because there are threads that can be pulled that focus on the divorce rates of different races and none of what you said was there. Continue to breed yourself out so the black community wont have to deal with you anymore.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i agree there we should not care about these gooks. peace house nikka im dont quoting u
I'll look out for you in the next (insert race) thread when you start cryin' about 'they dont fukk with us" "they say nikka" "I saw black face, I knew them nikkas don't fukk with us" "I bet they family dont approve" :sadcam:

quit making my race sound soft nikka.:stopitslime:

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
if you where telling the truth you wouldn't have said this:

which is all a lie and made up on the fly by you to support your hate for black women. That is why I said you have a irrational hate for black women because there are threads that can be pulled that focus on the divorce rates of different races and none of what you said was there. Continue to breed yourself out so the black community wont have to deal with you anymore.

Because that's the truth, explain me why 70% of black children are raised by single mother ? Oh wait because the black family is successful.:troll:Like i said you just a kid who doesn't have enough experience with women, you need to ask grown black men about the current situation, they going to teach you some truth.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because that's the truth, explain me why 70% of black children are raised by single mother ? Oh wait because the black family is successful.:troll:Like i said you just a kid who doesn't have enough experience with women, you need to ask grown black men about the current situation, they going to teach you some truth.
Those baby mamas were never married so again your false "fact" is still false. Don't come back to the coli posting that your white queen left you 5 years from now.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

FOH with these buckinomics:mjlol:. You said "most black women today have no loyalty for black men, they play for themselves and their own benefits, most of them don't care about your ass" . Let me guess White Women do which is why you bucked out :mjlol:.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
FOH with these buckinomics:mjlol:. You said "most black women today have no loyalty for black men, they play for themselves and their own benefits, most of them don't care about your ass" . Let me guess White Women do which is why you bucked out :mjlol:.

That's the truth, prove me otherwise, there's probably some good black women, but most of them are not loyal to the black family and the black men, they compete with black men instead supporting us. Feminists idea polluted a generation of black women, now, it's too late. Now, good luck with that breh !