If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Black women are the first options obviously, but any of these latina queens can get the ring if they act right

2b67222938d563b398eef81525eb0178.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tell grown men where they can and can't put their dikks brehs
shyt is mad gay. And you can tell these dudes spend an inordinate amount of time worried about it too. And I mean inordinate.

And listen to these extremists in here talking about people need to be exterminated. And people wonder how these madmen get away with killing millions of folks all throughout history. Keep these extremists off the pedestals folks.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Calling me a c00n won't change my life, if you want to marry a black woman that's your choice, suit yourself breh. But let me remind you that most black women today have no loyalty for black men, they play for themselves and their own benefits, most of them don't care about your ass, black women don't like patriarchy and they don't respect black men, that's the reason why the divorce rate are higher among african american than white or hispanic. So marrying a black woman is a noble thing, but that's doesn't mean your marriage is going to be successful.

You fukking with the wrong black women. My girlfriend cooks for me, loyal as hell, fukks when I want too and is pretty. Stop fukking with the hood rats.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Latinas hate black men :francis: why you nikkas obsessed with them? :upsetfavre: they hate who you are...c00ns must be exterminated for the black race to move forward in America :yeshrug:

What? Them latina show hoes love, I live in Texas. A latina wanted to take a nikka home about a month ago. I curved her cuz I gotta girl, but this bytch was running her finger through my locks. Who you exterminating? I'm bout that action boss :ufdup:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
What? Them latina show hoes love, I live in Texas. A latina wanted to take a nikka home about a month ago. I curved her cuz I gotta girl, but this bytch was running her finger through my locks. Who you exterminating? I'm bout that action boss :ufdup:
How can any black man deny black p*ssy? :stopitslime: seriously...black women bodies are desired by every othe ethnicity yet c00n ass nikkas justifying dating out their race :upsetfavre:...it's you African Americans who do that tho, haitians don't got time to mix their DNA with any non black person :manny:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most niccas in Merica cant trace their lineage back past their great gran moms without having to got to ancestry.com.

Unless you can trace your bloodline directly back to africa...Ya ass is mixed..dont care how black ya skin is or nappy ya hair is..

I'm having a difficult time tracing my ancestry on the black side on ancestry.com as a matter of fact. I've gone as far as back to the early 1700s on the white side. I take it a lot of documents concerning Africans have been destroyed during the slave trade.
Wish I knew where in Africa my black side came from honestly. :mjcry:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
How can any black man deny black p*ssy? :stopitslime: seriously...black women bodies are desired by every othe ethnicity yet c00n ass nikkas justifying dating out their race :upsetfavre:...it's you African Americans who do that tho, haitians don't got time to mix their DNA with any non black person :manny:

fukk you talking about breh, my girlfriend is black all I've dated is black women, but if I didn't have the options I wanted and a spanish bytch showing me love I'd date her. Couldn't do white, but latin bytches can get it. Stop crying breh. :comeon:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I'm having a difficult time tracing my ancestry on the black side on ancestry.com as a matter of fact. I've gone as far as back to the early 1700s on the white side. I take it a lot of documents concerning Africans have been destroyed during the slave trade.
Wish I knew where in Africa my black side came from honestly. :mjcry:

I was on that shyt too, my last name is Brown and I was about to get the family crest tatted on me and I did research and it said Brown is of Scottish descent and I was like cool I have Scottish in me, but then I was like nah that was my slave masters name :mjcry:.... no home out here :wow:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
fukk you talking about breh, my girlfriend is black all I've dated is black women, but if I didn't have the options I wanted and a spanish bytch showing me love I'd date her. Couldn't do white, but latin bytches can get it. Stop crying breh. :comeon:
Latinas have c00n tendencies :mjpls: me no black papi...I'm from haiti, I've seen the devistating effect of c00n as chicos across the border...mixing DNA with them is prohibited :ufdup: