If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
if this was said by a black woman and her baby daddy was italian everyone on the coli would call her a bedwench c00n even ones who date out of their race. You nikka are a c00n.
Only everyone like you and other broke and powerless nikkas. Why would I care about random people I have no connection to and who they fukking? Y'all sound like bytches on this shyt. Who so and so fukking this person neck rolling bytches. Y'all dads couldn't taught y'all this shyt. If he did that nikka a bytch spread weak hoe genes. As long as you getting money, marrying black, doing what you want that's all that really needs to be worried about since we can't control others actions.

Last edited:

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
Those baby mamas were never married so again your false "fact" is still false. Don't come back to the coli posting that your white queen left you 5 years from now.

You realize that most black babies are born out of wedlock, and most of those babies don't have a father at home. Don't believe me, go see the statistics. Look around you, and tell me how many successful black families you see in your neighborhood, and don't lie. By the way my wife and I have been together for almost 6 years now.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You got a grown ass Black man in here living life through his light skinned daughter's green eyes.

:mjlol:

WAKE THE fukk UP!
We are a broken people. This man said not a nary about his daughters mental health, her voice, or her character. His biggest accomplishment is creating a daughter that is attractive to others in this society.

We can't leave him behind. We have to address this self-hate and mental illness.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I, myself am a mixed race woman.
An East African mom. Black/White dad.
However, I look and feel BLACK.
I'm treated BLACK.
Dark skinned BLACK.
The only indicator of me being mixed is my green eyes that I covered up starting in middle school with tinted glasses I begged my mom and over exaggerated my need for since I was being teased and told those weren't my real eyes cuz I was DARK SKINNED. A lot of people in this thread sound like those 10-12 year olds in my school. But y'all are grown men and women.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize that most black babies are born out of wedlock, and most of those babies don't have a father at home. Don't believe me, go see the statistics. Look around you, and tell me how many successful black families you see in your neighborhood, and don't lie. By the way my wife and I have been together for almost 6 years now.
the thread topic is about mixed children not black babies stop changing the subject. No matter how far you grasps you are still a c00n.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Ummmm.....young Blacks marrying out at 25% for dudes 13% for chicks, shouldn't we try to recruit them rather than telling them to fukk off? Can't tell me that entire group is sellouts.