If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:stopitslime: them HOES are single for a reason

Usually based on the three Bs

BITTER..BROKE and BIPOLAR

stop acting like u owe single black mothers something...

Alot of em made bad choices in life

Like spending thier life fukking whom they wanted to fukk (playa..dopeboya..goon)

Instead of whom they Should of fukked (church boy...college student.professional..humble guy) :yeshrug:
:umad:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't change my daughter for any black kid, i always get praise from people when i'm walking with her, she's very good looking with her curly black hair and beautiful green eyes, even black people are praising me for that, my girl is italian and i knew our kid would be beautiful with both of our good genes in a mix.
if this was said by a black woman and her baby daddy was italian everyone on the coli would call her a bedwench c00n even ones who date out of their race. You nikka are a c00n.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And them chinks probably was laughing at them like court jesters
Because thats how you view your people, you have an inferiority complex, you think you should be laughed at and so you think others are laughing at you. Chinese respect your people more than you do. I see no laughter here. and the main dude was a black man, and charged at the door. Got his hustle on. You don't know shyt about this world, go outside and learn a thing or 2 before you comment like you know some shyt.
2qm3ead.jpg

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka you don't fukk with them regardless and would take their money if you could too. Im out here hustling the shyt out of them, just dont cry the next time you see one of them in black face eating watermelon and sayin nikka cause you slur them too, difference is I dont hear them complaining or calling all black people racist. Ive never read an asian say "fukk ******s, they dont fukk with us, they take Nikes, make us work in factories and hate us. Every tribe for themselves" you said that, not them. Theres cool ass asians on here and read gook, chink, ling ling all day, but god forbid one of them say nikka watch how you go bananas like a bytch. Skin made out of sweetener.

yet you're the only one in here bytching and moaning on their behalf. i swear some of you are embarassing as fukk.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Do black girls find this attractive? This creepy obsession with racial purity? I find it creepy.

A lot might especially since many black men shyt on bw so hearing a bm promoting racial purity might be a good thing.

idrc though.