If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
yet you're the only one in here bytching and moaning on their behalf. i swear some of you are embarassing as fukk.
No one is bytching for anyone but my own. we embarrass ourselves assuming everyone is an enemy or ally, you nikkas dont know shyt, and seem to be completely oblivious to social complexities, if you tell your child everyone hates them, they'll grow up with TERRIBLE low self esteem and thats what this community is plagued with. I am not speaking on behalf of asians, I am speaking on behalf of my own god damn people.

and if you can dish out racial slurs, you should be able to take them with a grain of salt. but that isn't the case here. nikkas be the first ones to cry like some hoes when someone say mayate. but you nikkas be like "them indian nikkas smell like curry, them ling lings, fukk beaners" but then next day "damn ALL MESSICANS IS RACIST THEY BE SAYING MAYATE ON THE OTHER BOARD" like yall nikkas dont do it too.

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
if this was said by a black woman and her baby daddy was italian everyone on the coli would call her a bedwench c00n even ones who date out of their race. You nikka are a c00n.

Calling me a c00n won't change my life, if you want to marry a black woman that's your choice, suit yourself breh. But let me remind you that most black women today have no loyalty for black men, they play for themselves and their own benefits, most of them don't care about your ass, black women don't like patriarchy and they don't respect black men, that's the reason why the divorce rate are higher among african american than white or hispanic. So marrying a black woman is a noble thing, but that's doesn't mean your marriage is going to be successful.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Calling me a c00n won't change my life, if you want to marry a black woman that's your choice, suit yourself breh. But let me remind you that most black women today have no loyalty for black men, they play for themselves and their own benefits, most of them don't care about your ass, black women don't like patriarchy and they don't respect black men, that's the reason why the divorce rate are higher among african american than white or hispanic. So marrying a black woman is a noble thing, but that's doesn't mean your marriage is going to be successful.

and divorce rates are highest for bm/ww marriages. what's your point, breh?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dahell: 70% of black male/non black women marriages fail

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is bytching for anyone but my own. we embarrass ourselves assuming everyone is an enemy or ally, you nikkas dont know shyt, and seem to be completely oblivious to social complexities, if you tell your child everyone hates them, they'll grow up with TERRIBLE low self esteem and thats what this community is plagued with. I am not speaking on behalf of asians, I am speaking on behalf of my own god damn people.

and if you can dish out racial slurs, you should be able to take them with a grain of salt. but that isn't the case here. nikkas be the first ones to cry like some hoes when someone say mayate. but you nikkas be like "them indian nikkas smell like curry, them ling lings, fukk beaners" but then next day "damn ALL MESSICANS IS RACIST THEY BE SAYING MAYATE ON THE OTHER BOARD" like yall nikkas dont do it too.

unless you can show me quotes then you're saying a bunch of hypothetical bullshyt.

stop bytching and moaning on their behalf. emasculated c00ns out here. desperately seeking yellow validation and acceptance :scust:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
unless you can show me quotes then you're saying a bunch of hypothetical bullshyt.

stop bytching and moaning on their behalf. emasculated c00ns out here. desperately seeking yellow validation and acceptance :scust:
I really need go search a mexican thread? in this VERY fukkING THREAD a nikka didnt just say asians hate black people? :what:

nikka I dont need you or anyone elses validation, I'm not the one walking the earth thinking everyone hates me, I don't care who hates me or loves me. I do me. nikka you can't even define what a c00n is, because you're using it out of context, you smart dumb nikka. :heh:

the definition of moaning is the act of uttering pain, there's no pain in my voice keep using the typical coli rhetoric like an uneducated inarticulate clown. you're not saying nothing I havent heard. all you little kids say the same shyt, next youll put gang gang squad at the end of your post.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really need go search a mexican thread? in this VERY fukkING THREAD a nikka didnt just say asians hate black people? :what:

nikka I dont need you or anyone elses validation, I'm not the one walking the earth thinking everyone hates me, I don't care who hates me or loves me. I do me. nikka you can't even define what a c00n is, because you're using it out of context, you smart dumb nikka. :heh:

so you cant pull up quotes? like i said you're speaking a bunch of hypothetical bullshyt to cape for chinks. knock it off.

you're corny ass was in here posting pics of them watching a black performer like "see they do love us :gladbron:" you dudes are pathetic, your parents obviously failed you. :francis:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you are having child by non black women because you have a irrational hate towards black women then news flash you are a uncle tom. Enjoy looking at those "beautiful eyes" knowing deep down inside you wish you could erase your race from this planet you are a cancer.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
so you cant pull up quotes? like i said you're speaking a bunch of hypothetical bullshyt to cape for chinks. knock it off.

you're corny ass was in here posting pics of them watching a black performer like "see they do love us :gladbron:" you dudes are pathetic, your parents obviously failed you. :francis:
now shut your fukking mouth.

btw. the performers were asian and 1 african. you stupid fukk. again, a collaborative performance in case your small mind doesnt know what that means, it means both races participated in a joint performance.
Help build up gook and cac families, brehs.

nikka fukk them gooks. They don't fukk with us. THey take our money and live with cacs. They hate us, every tribe for themselves
I wonder how often he's been called a Mayate?
mayate mayate mayate when referring to a black person mayate this and mayate that:mjlol:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
now shut your fukking mouth.

btw. the performers were asian and 1 african. you stupid fukk. again, a collaborative performance in case your small mind doesnt know what that means, it means both races participated in a joint performance.
all that tap dancing aint gone change the fact that 95% of all people are racist as fukk. its every tribe for themsleves scary ass nikka