If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka fukk them gooks. They don't fukk with us. THey take our money and live with cacs. They hate us, every tribe for themselves
nikka you don't fukk with them regardless and would take their money if you could too. Im out here hustling the shyt out of them, just dont cry the next time you see one of them in black face eating watermelon and sayin nikka cause you slur them too, difference is I dont hear them complaining or calling all black people racist. Ive never read an asian say "fukk ******s, they dont fukk with us, they take Nikes, make us work in factories and hate us. Every tribe for themselves" you said that, not them. Theres cool ass asians on here and read gook, chink, ling ling all day, but god forbid one of them say nikka watch how you go bananas like a bytch. Skin made out of sweetener.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
nikka you don't fukk with them regardless and would take their money if you could too. Im out here hustling the shyt out of them, just dont cry the next time you see one of them in black face eating watermelon and sayin nikka cause you slur them too, difference is I dont hear them complaining or calling all black people racist. Ive never read an asian say "fukk ******s, they dont fukk with us, they take Nikes, make us work in factories and hate us. Every tribe for themselves" you said that, not them. Theres cool ass asians on here and read gook, chink, ling ling all day, but god forbid one of them say nikka watch how you go bananas like a bytch. Skin made out of sweetener.
You dumb if u don't think most gook hate africans. They probably throw out the cups u use in their house after u leave

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You dumb if u don't think most gook hate africans. They probably throw out the cups u use in their house after u leave
they dont think about africans they think about themselves, and they hate their own (japanese) more than they hate africans, I know you think people revolve around blacks but they dont. some like africans some dont. do nikkas hate asians? do nikkas think they smell? some do, some dont. nikkas care about their own issues too much to put thought into some damn asians, same applies to them. I just watched an african-chinese collaborative drum show last month, and the venue was 98% chinese.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
they dont think about africans they think about themselves, and they hate their own (japanese) more than they hate africans, I know you think people revolve around blacks but they dont. some like africans some dont. do nikkas hate asians? do nikkas think they smell? some do, some dont. nikkas care about their own issues too much to put thought into some damn asians, same applies to them. I just watched an african-chinese collaborative drum show last month, and the venue was 98% chinese.
You're talking to an individual that was bragging about raping an underage girl friend. He's not righteous.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Ok you don't care about potentially breeding out your africans genes. Bedbuck
So, I'm supposed to find a black woman no matter what? If I find a Latina that supports me, is loyal, and willing to help me succeed I should ignore her because she isn't black? What about if my black kids (because I'm black that's what they are by the way) decide to have kids Latina or white then all is lost anyway? You fake militants are LOST... do what makes you happy, breh. Life for a agenda ain't living....be well.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
And them chinks probably was laughing at them like court jesters

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So, I'm supposed to find a black woman no matter what? If I find a Latina that supports me, is loyal, and willing to help me succeed I should ignore her because she isn't black? What about if my black kids (because I'm black that's what they are by the way) decide to have kids Latina or white then all is lost anyway? You fake militants are LOST... do what makes you happy, breh. Life for a agenda ain't living....be well.
Yes u supposed to f find a black bytch no matter what