If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
I won't change my daughter for any black kid, i always get praise from people when i'm walking with her, she's very good looking with her curly black hair and beautiful green eyes, even black people are praising me for that, my girl is italian and i knew our kid would be beautiful with both of our good genes in a mix.
:mjlol:
You nikkas hilarious

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Help build up gook and cac families, brehs.
and then when someone says a racial slur toward a black person like mayate or jungle bunny, folks start crying. everyone throws insults difference is I dont see any races crying or calling all black people racist when one does say a slur like this.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I won't change my daughter for any black kid, i always get praise from people when i'm walking with her, she's very good looking with her curly black hair and beautiful green eyes, even black people are praising me for that, my girl is italian and i knew our kid would be beautiful with her good white genes.

Fixed for you

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
and then when someone says a racial slur toward a black person like mayate or jungle bunny, folks start crying. everyone throws insults difference is I dont see any races crying or calling all black people racist when one does say a slur like this.
nikka fukk them gooks. They don't fukk with us. THey take our money and live with cacs. They hate us, every tribe for themselves