If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: isk man, i see your passion in preserving the race but unfortunately america will probably look like Brazil in 200 years

economically blacks are going to need non blacks to survive with the way things are going

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You fall in that group? :lupe:

If you're still thinking with your dikk rather than your head in 2016 you lawst.
Even though it's disgusting that some bm walk around with fat ugly ww, dont worry about where I stick my dikk in. :dame:

Those type of nikkas can't do better if they had a bw.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I've only met like two black chicks I would wife and make beautiful babies with.

The rest of them are just holes to me.
Did I read this right? From someone who would date out just because I see women as women this is stupid. So, you basically saying Black women aren't marriage material :francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Most niccas in Merica cant trace their lineage back past their great gran moms without having to got to ancestry.com.

Unless you can trace your bloodline directly back to africa...Ya ass is mixed..dont care how black ya skin is or nappy ya hair is..
Thank God I don't have those problems because I'm 92% African (I'm an AA too) :whew:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
usually i'd agree. but you so suck a fukk nikka that im one drop ruling hos now

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
I won't change my daughter for any black kid, i always get praise from people when i'm walking with her, she's very good looking with her curly black hair and beautiful green eyes, even black people are praising me for that, my girl is italian and i knew our kid would be beautiful with both of our good genes in a mix.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
eh, it confuses your position.

as long as every other race are willing to uphold white supremacy things won't really change.