If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
I'm haitian...a stones throw away from the Dominican c00ns across the border...lived in miami for 16 years across the street from racist ass cubans....need I say more? :francis: why you moving the goal post? :yeshrug: it's cool if you want latina p*ssy, it just make you a c00n...
There's not many Cubans in Memphis. We have a decent sized Hispanic population (mostly Mexican), but they fukk with us. They kinda have to for the most part, they live in our neighborhoods. It's only a couple areas in Memphis that are majority Hispanic

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
There's not many Cubans in Memphis. We have a decent sized Hispanic population (mostly Mexican), but they fukk with us. They kinda have to for the most part, they live in our neighborhoods. It's only a couple areas in Memphis that are majority Hispanic
"White" latinos treat black skinned latinos in their own countries like shyt :upsetfavre: even tho they share the same culture and language and religion :yeshrug: they hate them for their BLACK skin color...I would never accept/befriend/fukk/date/marry a latina :manny: my wife is black, my children and bloodline will be and stay black...if you nikkas dont understand that unless a female is BLACK, not black-ish, marrying or impregnating her makes you a c00n, then yall lost as fukk :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Shoot me or shoot me a fade :yeshrug: I'm in college park GA whenever u ready...until them, dont quote me c00n ass nikka:mjlol: nikka love white p*ssy more than his black skin :mjlol:
Youd be happy if I was to shoot you and or beat you up you worthless piece of shyt cause it would be better than this fakkit existence your are currently living. Your shyt life and loser ass family is enough punishment none else needed. Also you lying fakkit I see you can't show proof of this white love.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Youd be happy if I was to shoot you and or beat you up you worthless piece of shyt cause it would be better than this fakkit existence your are currently living. Your shyt life and loser ass family is enough punishment none else needed. Also you lying fakkit I see you can't show proof of this white love.
You cape for IRR bullshyt :yeshrug: you a c00n...it's not complicated breh...asking a black man to marry and procreate with a black man is not asking for much :martin: why can't you c00n ass nikkas understand that?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You cape for IRR bullshyt :yeshrug: you a c00n...it's not complicated breh...asking a black man to marry and procreate with a black man is not asking for much :martin: why can't you c00n ass nikkas understand that?
How I cape by saying dudes sound like bytches worry about who other dudes fukking. That's not caping nikka. You just don't want anybody to shyt and or question you on your bytch views so use pre school level bullshyt that don't work. The bytch that birth you a c00n. Asking a black man not to sound like his fukking momma looking for dikk isn't asking for much either. Why can't you broke bytches understand that?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
How I cape by saying dudes sound like bytches worry about who other dudes fukking. That's not caping nikka. You just don't want anybody to shyt and or question you on your bytch views so use pre school level bullshyt that don't work. The bytch that birth you a c00n. Asking a black man not to sound like his fukking momma looking for dikk isn't asking for much either. Why can't you broke bytches understand that?
My black mother who was married to my black father for 36 years and had 7 black kids with him is a c00n? :skip::skip: can't make this shyt up brehs...a nikka can fukk becky and ling ling all he want, he will be a c00n for doing so :shaq2: and dats unacceptable in my tribe...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
My black mother who was married to my black father for 36 years and had 7 black kids with him is a c00n? :skip::skip: can't make this shyt up brehs...a nikka can fukk becky and ling ling all he want, he will be a c00n for doing so :shaq2: and dats unacceptable in my tribe...
Yep that bytch is a c00n if I'm one so its your choice p*ssy. I have saw broke mother fukkers with black kids that don't mean jack shyt to me nikka esp when they broke like,you and your family. None of y'all got bread period but lie if you must but once you log off reality will set in. Also 90% + of black people and every other group got kids their same race nikka so what is your point? I'm just laughing at your broke ass talking about calling names when you know for a fact your p*ssy ass ain't never called anybody a c00n to their face for IR dating. You a p*ssy living in online fantasy world.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Yep that bytch is a c00n if I'm one so its your choice p*ssy. I have saw broke mother fukkers with black kids that don't mean jack shyt to me nikka esp when they broke like,you and your family. None of y'all got bread period but lie if you must but once you log off reality will set in. Also 90% + of black people and every other group got kids their same race nikka so what is your point? I'm just laughing at your broke ass talking about calling names when you know for a fact your p*ssy ass ain't never called anybody a c00n to their face for IR dating. You a p*ssy living in online fantasy world.
:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: c00n ass nikkas cant phantom the thought of not having white p*ssy....nikka fukk you and c00ns like you...I'd smack you and your kind if I ever see yall off this forum :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: c00n ass nikkas cant phantom the thought of not having white p*ssy....nikka fukk you and c00ns like you...I'd smack you and your kind if I ever see yall off this forum :yeshrug:
The bytch that birth you and them seven failures is a c00n. Its nothing in my posting says anything about white p*ssy fakkit. Only thing you'd smack is your lips on the next nikka dikk you suck p*ssy. You don't leave the house you a bytch like your mother and the rest of your bytch ass family. fukk you fakkit. You a c00n for having or thinking about having black kids when you're a broke ass failure. The bytch that breeds with you is a loser too fakkit

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: them HOES are single for a reason

Usually based on the three Bs

BITTER..BROKE and BIPOLAR

stop acting like u owe single black mothers something...

Alot of em made bad choices in life

Like spending thier life fukking whom they wanted to fukk (playa..dopeboya..goon)

Instead of whom they Should of fukked (church boy...college student.professional..humble guy) :yeshrug:

Derailing the original message.

And you sound angrier than the single moms you speak of. Typed in Bold and Caps?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
These guys are legally retarded. I can't even pretend to rationalize the stuff they type anymore :stealoff:
I don't fully agree with Tommy

But he right this site loves the victimizing of themselves and the whole " everyone hates us shyt"

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
But if them kids date out too. The kids grandkids will be cacs
I don't know where you brehs get this from. My great grandma was mixed and she had my grandmother with a white man yet here I am today, hell my grandmother on my mom's side was Venezuelan but I'm still here black as ever and I don't have a single white cousin.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Breh, don't respond to him he's a plant.