If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Latinas have c00n tendencies :mjpls: me no black papi...I'm from haiti, I've seen the devistating effect of c00n as chicos across the border...mixing DNA with them is prohibited :ufdup:

Dominicans don't like Jamaicans on top of that. :mjpls: a lot of them know that we don't want to learn Spanish to fukk them.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Not what I am saying, I am saying we don't view mixed relationships as negatively as some do in the States.
And that's why the UK blacks are c00ns :yeshrug: mixing your DNA with your slave master is a flagrant violation...even worse, they embrace islam :comeon:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
If this is a serious question then you're a c00n :francis: nikkas love them some ME NO BLACK PAPI ass Latinas :scust: like real shyt, why the fukk won't you c00n ass nikkas either drop dead or leave the black community altogether? :dwillhuh: if you don't fukking reproduce with a BLACK woman, you're a fukking c00n :manny: end of discussion. ..

I used to fukk quite a few of them, because they think that I was one of them. When they get comfortable with me, and I drop the "bad news" that I'm yardie blood, they treated me differently. From then, I stuck with black women 100% instead of dabbling from before.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
nikkas willing to be called a mayate for some latina p*ssy :scust: no self respect...

If I responded on some "wha gwon?" Type shyt, they be like :mindblown: . I'm a be preaching that Marcus Garvey type shyt to them, and they show their true colors.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I used to fukk quite a few of them, because they think that I was one of them. When they get comfortable with me, and I drop the "bad news" that I'm yardie blood, they treated me differently. From then, I stuck with black women 100% instead of dabbling from before.
Bruh I'm a black haitian nikka :blessed: it took me years to even work up the courage to date a non haitian female...so you KNOW I would never date a non black woman :comeon: I don't even want p*ssy from them...

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Bruh I'm a black haitian nikka :blessed: it took me years to even work up the courage to date a non haitian female...so you KNOW I would never date a non black woman :comeon: I don't even want p*ssy from them...

Everyone knows the racist and bigoted behaviors that Dominicans show to Haitians. It's another world of fukkery when they can't do that to Jamaican people, that refuse to entertain them. :pachaha:

I mean, most non black women are jump offs and not really anything to take home to your mother.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
If I responded on some "wha gwon?" Type shyt, they be like :mindblown: . I'm a be preaching that Marcus Garvey type shyt to them, and they show their true colors.
I'm in atlanta now but I'm moving back to miami in january :wtb: I ain't had to deal with that racist Spanish bullshyt for close to a year now

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I'm in atlanta now but I'm moving back to miami in january :wtb: I ain't had to deal with that racist Spanish bullshyt for close to a year now

I rather go to the ATL to deal with some ratchet black folk, than to go to MIA.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Everyone knows the racist and bigoted behaviors that Dominicans show to Haitians. It's another world of fukkery when they can't do that to Jamaican people, that refuse to entertain them. :pachaha:

I mean, most non black women are jump offs and not really anything to take home to your mother.
Black p*ssy is the best :sas2: anything besides that is c00n behavior

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
If you really believe that then you a c00n :manny:

although the history of self hate is known amongst puerto ric00ns and dominic00ns, there are a lot of them who acknowledge and embrace their roots.. so how is that any different from african americans who are c00ns? thats like grouping all black people with being c00ns because there are some that are

all I gotta do is make sure my future pr or dominican wifey isnt on that:wow: no different than u making sure your future african american wife isnt a c00n

Last edited: