If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like i said, uncle tom, c00n doesn't mean nothing in reality, you're just a kid talking bullshyt on the internet, grow up and learn life, i don't hate black women, i'm just telling the truth, don't tell me that everything is okay between black men and black women, most of the black couple are mess up and are going nowhere, that's the reason why 70% of black women are single mother, you're going to tell me that ain't truth, let's be real for a second.

Lmfao and every thing between black men and white women is
lovely. That's why 70% of this Unions fail?

You're with a woman who would've had you swinging from a tree 50 years ago.

:francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't know where you brehs get this from. My great grandma was mixed and she had my grandmother with a white man yet here I am today, hell my grandmother on my mom's side was Venezuelan but I'm still here black as ever and I don't have a single white cousin.
Your grandmother and mother broke the cycle of bedwenchery good for u

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not what I am saying, I am saying we don't view mixed relationships as negatively as some do in the States.

why not? are u ok with the evil whites historically inflicted on blacks? that's the message ya'll send when you date out. also, it's obvious self hate. you cant go for the complete opposite of yourself and claim that you love blackness.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Calling me a c00n won't change my life, if you want to marry a black woman that's your choice, suit yourself breh. But let me remind you that most black women today have no loyalty for black men, they play for themselves and their own benefits, most of them don't care about your ass, black women don't like patriarchy and they don't respect black men, that's the reason why the divorce rate are higher among african american than white or hispanic. So marrying a black woman is a noble thing, but that's doesn't mean your marriage is going to be successful.

Stop living in broke areas when looking for black women. That, and most of the northeast in general. The biggest c00ns that marry non black women, mostly come from places north of DC.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fixed.

But I ain't wifing anything, but fully black women. Imagine me being 40, looking 26 cause black don't Crack :obama: , but my non black wife looking 60 at age of 38 :scust: ?

Nah, not happening :pachaha:

:mjlol: sometimes i wonder if these dudes feel shame walking around these recessives. how can you be proud to bring your cac to black family functions. shyt is a joke and immediately lets you know where they are mentally in my opinion.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: sometimes i wonder if these dudes feel shame walking around these recessives. how can you be proud to bring your cac to black family functions. shyt is a joke and immediately lets you know where they are mentally in my opinion.

Being the only black person in a CAC family reunion is :dwillhuh: status. I mean, from the racist family members, to the undercooked food, to the wack music, it's all kind of :gag: .

All that for some "pretty" mixed race daughters that will become IG thots for self hating black men in a few years? :russ:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Latinas hate black men :francis: why you nikkas obsessed with them? :upsetfavre: they hate who you are...c00ns must be exterminated for the black race to move forward in America :yeshrug:

c00ns hate their blood so much,that they abandon English their native language, for Spanish. :mjlol:

Imagine if you told them to learn Shwahili or Yoruba or Igbo? They will kill you.