If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I won't change my daughter for any black kid, i always get praise from people when i'm walking with her, she's very good looking with her curly black hair and beautiful green eyes, even black people are praising me for that, my girl is italian and i knew our kid would be beautiful with both of our good genes in a mix.

You're a c00n

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I honestly wish these c00ns would die out alreday :scust: how ANY black man be with any one but a black woman is beyond comprehension :martin:...passing your wealth and bloodline down to a white bytch is what's up now? :beli:
Look at this dude sounding more like EJ Johnson than a man. Only chicks and fatherless cats worried about who dudes fukking. Why don't you just pass down your little 9 to 5 wealth and stop dikk policing batty boy. Shame how being broke and not seeing success around you fukks with y'all's simpleton minds.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Look at this dude sounding more like EJ Johnson than a man. Only chicks and fatherless cats worried about who dudes fukking. Why don't you just pass down your little 9 to 5 wealth and stop dikk policing batty boy. Shame how being broke and not seeing success around you fukks with y'all's simpleton minds.
Don't quote me c00n ass nikka :mjlol: your becky loving ass wouldn't be tolerated in my tribe :yeshrug: but if you this mad, you can shoot me a fade :yeshrug: I'm in atlanta and sometimes miami...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Don't quote me c00n ass nikka :mjlol: your becky loving ass wouldn't be tolerated in my tribe :yeshrug: but if you this mad, you can shoot me a fade :yeshrug: I'm in atlanta and sometimes miami...
You momma a c00n fakkit and don't want to be in some tribe with broke nikkas like yourself p*ssy. How do I love Becky fakkit? Where the post at confirming that? I could also just shoot you too but your miserable broke ass life is enough punishment as is. I don't give a fukk where you at you still a product of broke nikkas up and down you whole family tree p*ssy. Lastly I'm not mad just calling you out for being a bytch.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
You momma a c00n fakkit and don't want to be in some tribe with broke nikkas like yourself p*ssy. How do I love Becky fakkit? Where the post at confirming that? I could also just shoot you too but your miserable broke ass life is enough punishment as is. I don't give a fukk where you at you still a product of broke nikkas up and down you whole family tree p*ssy. Lastly I'm not mad just calling you out for being a bytch.
Shoot me or shoot me a fade :yeshrug: I'm in college park GA whenever u ready...until them, dont quote me c00n ass nikka:mjlol: nikka love white p*ssy more than his black skin :mjlol:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
If this is a serious question then you're a c00n :francis: nikkas love them some ME NO BLACK PAPI ass Latinas :scust: like real shyt, why the fukk won't you c00n ass nikkas either drop dead or leave the black community altogether? :dwillhuh: if you don't fukking reproduce with a BLACK woman, you're a fukking c00n :manny: end of discussion. ..

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I'm 100% African :blessed:

I was trying to keep my bloodline pure and marry a west African (like myself) but I ended up falling for a Jamaican who is part cac (her great grandmother) :yeshrug:

Now we have a daughter

I tried breh

Fear not that cac blood will be damn near eliminated if ur future generations believe in black love :blessed:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
If this is a serious question then you're a c00n :francis: nikkas love them some ME NO BLACK PAPI ass Latinas :scust: like real shyt, why the fukk won't you c00n ass nikkas either drop dead or leave the black community altogether? :dwillhuh: if you don't fukking reproduce with a BLACK woman, you're a fukking c00n :manny: end of discussion. ..
All I as was "where?" and "since when?". All that other shyt is extra. I haven't experienced the hate you say they have. So, I'm asking where and when have you experienced that

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
All I as was "where?" and "since when?". All that other shyt is extra. I haven't experienced the hate you say they have. So, I'm asking where and when have you experienced that
I'm haitian...a stones throw away from the Dominican c00ns across the border...lived in miami for 16 years across the street from racist ass cubans....need I say more? :francis: why you moving the goal post? :yeshrug: it's cool if you want latina p*ssy, it just make you a c00n...