If You Have Mixed Kids After 2016 Then You're An Idiot.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
im not pro black so this doesn't apply to me

the hood loves my beautiful blasian kids

:troll:jk don't have kids

Baroness

Rookie
Daps
it doesn't matter anyway, if you go back in the black family lines some of us have been every race on the face of the earth, and probably more than once and we are still black, it don't go No Where, you can't get rid of it. we are the Alpha and the Omega. We are not going to disappear, believe me they have tried and lost. Please start loving your selves and others there is so much nutritional, mental, and spiritual defeciencies out there.

Baroness

Rookie
Daps
And stop believing all these stupid ass trumped up bull shyt about the black family, all families have marital problems regardless. Money, jobs, sickness, vices these apply to all living.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people care too much what other people are doing with their lives on here :dame:
if you want to make black babys with black woman, do you. If somebody else wants to pawg, paag or bang latin chicks, let them :cook: that shyt is none of your business :ufdup:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
people care too much what other people are doing with their lives on here :dame:
if you want to make black babys with black woman, do you. If somebody else wants to pawg, paag or bang latin chicks, let them :cook: that shyt is none of your business :ufdup:
I need info on your act please. Deviant art page would be nice

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Black women are the first options obviously, but any of these latina queens can get the ring if they act right

2b67222938d563b398eef81525eb0178.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
That first woman is black. The other 2 are cacs. Latina is not a race

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I, myself am a mixed race woman.
An East African mom. Black/White dad.
However, I look and feel BLACK.
I'm treated BLACK.
Dark skinned BLACK.
The only indicator of me being mixed is my green eyes that I covered up starting in middle school with tinted glasses I begged my mom and over exaggerated my need for since I was being teased and told those weren't my real eyes cuz I was DARK SKINNED. A lot of people in this thread sound like those 10-12 year olds in my school. But y'all are grown men and women.
fukk those kids.
images

:noah:
I googled dark skin green eyes but only Brown skin women appear. Bet you're gorgeous:banderas:

Last edited: