If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:scusthov:

Im black, raised by BOTH my parents, own a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a finished basement, live in the 'burbs, and make good money......and I have no fear of the cops:ufdup:

You must've made the wrong life decisions breh:manny:

Nah that white boy seen too many hood flicks when creating this online persona. All it does is expose him.

Once dude told me he "wishes he was white because white is the superior race" yet he's "supposed" to be black. :aicmon:

All you read was more racist bullshyt from one of the worst posters to ever hit this board. And he has the tag to prove it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Miami Heat are Americas Bandwagon team. Got nikkas who don't even play basketball dikkriding them

Most people who hate Lebron hate the fact that he's being called the greatest despite never carrying his team to a championship without the help of 2 All-stars and a future HOF'er :manny:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Miami Heat are Americas Bandwagon team. Got nikkas who don't even play basketball dikkriding them

Most people who hate Lebron hate the fact that he's being called the greatest despite never carrying his team to a championship without the help of 2 All-stars and a future HOF'er :manny:
They were hating him before he:

"won a championship without the help of 2 All-stars and a future HOF'er"

They're also the dumb asses who are too stupid that other players won championships WITH

"the help of 2 All-stars and a future HOF'er"

Just stupid people that call AM sports talk radio on the regular.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nah that white boy seen too many hood flicks when creating this online persona. All it does is expose him.

Once dude told me he "wishes he was white because white is the superior race" yet he's "supposed" to be black. :aicmon:

All you read was more racist bullshyt from one of the worst posters to ever hit this board. And he has the tag to prove it.

Somebody in TLR called me a "sellout", because I no longer lived in the hood:dead:

I sometimes wonder, what kinda backwards thinking do we have in the black community where a person is criticized or mocked for moving UP in life (getting good grades in school, speaking proper english when the time calls for it, getting married, moving to the burbs, etc):snoop:

That's why I typically shy away from those conversations online because alot of people actually really believe that being raised in a 1 parent home, with a single mother, in the hood, broke and/or struggling, no father in the picture means your more "black" than the next black person:wow:

shyt's stupid......but it's our people:to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:duck:

one thing anyone who seen my posts in higher learning/locker room on black history knows this ain't true. keep making up them tales and hopin nikkas on here believe you. http://www.thecoli.com/threads/european-vs-north-american-description-of-the-moors.192329/page-12

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Different screen name. Perhaps you're tying harder this time. Please stop quoting me. I'm sure you have some acting classes to go to while the jury deliberates your latest case. FOH :camby:

your gettin desperate in this thread. because you have no actual proof of something i've said, you've been reduced to making up whole lies bout me. I really don't care if you call me white. however, i won't sit idly by as you fabricate whole lies.

this is my posting history when its comes to black/white issues. maybe your crakkka ass ain't ready to be educated.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-do-white-people-deny-that-ancient-egypt-was-black.69724/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-...-descendants-of-the-ancient-egyptians.192255/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-original-arabs-were-described-as-black-people.210745/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/geno...ies-shows-sub-saharan-african-lineage.106517/

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-apparently-these-people-are-considered-caucasian.177607/

now I'm done playing wit you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

make up claims without any evidence brehs. this cac wants you to believe the same dude who made the post below also said some dumb shyt like that.

Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

my resume on higher learning is deep. ain't no doubt about my pride and knowledge of black history. if anyone is superior in this world its the originators of civilization and the fathers of humanity.....the black man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Jesus Shuttlesworth if you wanna know why I got more daps than you eventhough my rep is in the gutter and i don't have that many posts, check out those threads.

90% of my daps come from threads on black history cause I was fortunately raised by a proud black woman that didn't allow me to be brainwashed by the crakkka white culture I was surrounded by into thinking I was inferior. From a young age she put books in my hand about the great Nile Valley civilizations in Nubia and Egypt that birthed civilization into mankind. So how could a man raised with that knowledge make such a idiotic comment about the "white race being superior."

I might not like many elements about my community. Hell I might even prefer being around cacs. I might prefer being born with the priviledges of whiteness bestowed upon crakkkas in this society. But one thing I will never prefer is the history of white people over that of my own. I'm a proud son of Africa. Thats one thing you'll never see me disparage.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:comeon:

And in the early to mid 2000's when all the white folks were calling Bean a rapist and the cacs in Denver were heavy on the the big, black, untamed savage brute tip, all you negros were right along with 'em yacking it up. :mjlol: Now y'all want to play the racial angle? :bryan:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I guess you conveniently forgot that shaq teamed up with Kobe :dead:

Kobe was a 17 year old, unproven diaper dandy who most didn't believe would ever live up to the expectations West had placed on him, his coach at the time included. :mindblown: To compare him to Dwayne Wade who a lot of you dudes claim has always been the de-facto #1 SG in the league is insane. Shaq and Kobe didn't collude to play buddy ball while they were both in their prime. It's not even a comparison that can be taken seriously. Shaq deciding to go to L.A. had more to do with playing with Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel than it did an unproven high schooler than was barely clocking 10 minutes of playing time.