If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You have no idea what you're talking about.

The post I was referting too was about white people that live in the hood always walking with vicious dogs. I responded with I don't know anymore for sure because I dont live in the hood no more. I was then called a sellout.

You just wanna be right all the time....its cool. Where Im from aint shyt changed though. Hell, they still promote "Hood vs Heights" basketball games here on the radio:manny:
Who cares what the topic circled around? Your point that 1 Sohh poster who criticized you for moving out of the hood is endemic in the black community is expired as all hell. That shyt isn't some active belief or you'd hear that shyt from more than one poster. Tired of folks letting 1 person speak for a community. AND I'm proud I'm from the hood regardless of you crafting faults in its proclamations

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if you're a cac or not, but you've definitely said enough suspect and c00nish things in the past to qualify as one of the biggest idiots on the site..

NEWFLASH almost every nikka in America has some cac in him. i'm lighter skin than most and got curly hair. i don't think its much of a stretch to say I have some crakkka in my ancestry. I don't know how acknowledging the truth is c00nish.

and when did having some mixed ancestry mean i can't be proud of the overwhelming majority of my heritage which is black?

I'm glad I got the best of both worlds. hate me.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been sayin that mostly whites hate Lebron, ever since the decision . When I saw white folks burning his jersey and Dan Gilbert's nasty rant about Lebron when he left, further confirmed it.

White folks took issue that Lebron actually took his career into his hands and controlled his own destiny. Many were actin like he was supposed to do what owner dan Gilbert wanted him to do. :rudy:

Lebron campaigned and created a better circumstance for himself, how could any other black man be mad at Lebron for wanting to better his situation? :mindblown:

Breh, I find it ironic that alotta current Lebron fans on here (not talking about you ftr) were the same ones crucifying him on SOHH. Let's not pretend that before the site :dead:the whole 1st page in the Coliseum wouldn't be filled with threads basically clowning my g to Bolivia after every playoff loss.

Like 95% of the site wasn't rooting against him in the 11 finals, or the Boston series in 10, or the ECF in 09 . Like y'all wouldn't clown my g @Bone$ for making threads calling dude the GOAT. As if those threads wouldn't spill over into jokes about his hairline or his personal life (Delonte West, nuff said).

I was one of the few fans of opposing teams who actually :salute: breh after the decision, and alotta these same posters who love Lebron now were in those threads calling me a lame, d###rider, among other things.

The hypocrisy is amazing.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
i could have told u how nikkas roll

nikkas outside of south florida can't tell u shyt about the heat before 2011 and now u see nikkas rockin heat shyt left and right

Can u imagine how nikkas would be if lebron join the clippers next year. talking about how they struggle as clippers fans doing the hard time and the nikkas from miami or chicago :snoop:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i could have told u how nikkas roll

nikkas outside of south florida can't tell u shyt about the heat before 2011 and now u see nikkas rockin heat shyt left and right

Can u imagine how nikkas would be if lebron join the clippers next year. talking about how they struggle as clippers fans doing the hard time and the nikkas from miami or chicago :snoop:

:russ:Be the same dudes who'll tell you they always rocked with the Clippers, then turn around and call you a lame for rooting against Lebron, when they couldn't stand him on the Heat.

As a brother to another I:salute:breh off GP (As I did during the decision). I respect him for standing up during the Sterling fiasco and for Trayvon.

But as a fan of the game, and one who doesn't wanna see a team that isn't mine win it all every season, I'ma always root against whoever he plays for. Especially if they're playing against my team (Magic).

That's why it'll always be #anyonebutmiami until my team creeps back into the playoff picture.

And if he goes to the Clippers, it'll be #anyonebuttheclippers.

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Real talk any black man that shyts on Bron is a fukkin sambo ass nikka.. This dude is digital and is always in control of his destiny.. He never allowed those CACs in Cleveland to lock him in to some long ass contract so he could retire with no fukkin rings.. He makes the decisions and white people and c00ns dont like it..

fukkin analog ass nikkas!!

agree-nod.gif

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Or you're either kobe and derrick rose stans cuz those are literally the only people I've ever seen who hate lebron

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess there's a ton of S##### & C#### on this site. Especially most of these overnight militants, who were the chief ones blatantly hatin on Lebron on SOHH up until the site died.

They're lucky the site is gone. Otherwise I'd be pulling up a buncha threads exposing folks right now.

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I guess there's a ton of Sambos & c00ns on this site, and ironically most of them are the overnight militants types, since they were the same dudes blatantly hatin on Lebron on SOHH up until the site died.

They're lucky the site is gone. Otherwise I'd be pulling up a buncha threads exposing folks right now.

LOL!!! LOL!!! The "Decision" is this generations "OJ Verdict"! LOL

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I don't hate Lebron as a person I actually think he's a stand up dude, My dislike of him comes strictly based on what happens on the court and ever since he stepped into the league he's caused havoc and dominated my team :sadcam: So for that fukk that nikka :pacspit: On the court that is :ehh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only thing I hate about LeBron is having The Decision in Greenwich, Conneticut:mjpls:, to announce he was "taking his talents to Miami":troll: ...getting my #knickstape hopes all tangled up:sadbron:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL!!! LOL!!! The "Decision" is this generations "OJ Verdict"! LOL

Breh, these same overnight militants were crowded up in threads on SOHH like :camby:after the decision. Bringing up Delonte and Lebron's moms. Calling the nikka soft, etc.

Soon as I go in like :salute:alotta these lames started callin me every name under the sun.

Thats why I :pacspit: at most of these lames who wanna play this revisionist nonsense now that :hamster: is gone.

Last edited: