If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Breh, these same overnight militants were crowded up in threads on SOHH like :camby:after the decision. Bringing up Delonte and Lebron's moms. Calling the nikka soft, etc.

Soon as I go in like :salute:alotta these lames started callin me every name under the sun.

Thats why I :pacspit: at most of these lames who wanna play this revionist nonsense now that :hamster: is gone.

Yeah I peeped game too. But Bron did change everyone after the decision...had them cacs MAD AS HELL...Burning jerseys in the street! lol

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:gladbron:Ohh really?! So since a lot of nikkas like Lebron I should too?!? :mjlol::mjlol: I don't give a FUKK. Literally means less than sh!t to me. Anyone would let a statistic like that sway them is pathetic:beli: . Fukk LeBron:pachaha:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I peeped game too. But Bron did change everyone after the decision...had them cacs MAD AS HELL...Burning jerseys in the street! lol

Lebron had just about everyone who wasn't a Heat fan mad, regardless of ethnicity.

But let's keep it funky. Cleveland is absolutely wack. I went out there twice for business and felt like I was in jail during my downtime. Boring as hell. Really NOTHING to do. My dude Joakim already told y'all.

I'm trying to picture myself being born and raised out there, and seeing the only worthwhile thing in the city leave to win a chip for another team. I probably woulda been real depressed, although I couldn't picture myself burning his jersey or hating the brother.

I know I felt some type of way when Dwight forced his trade outta Orlando, but I definitely don't hate him.

Last edited:

Gusto

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hated Bron bc I'm a Wiz fan and he got so many ridiculous calls in playoffs against the Wiz :pacspit: that it was impossible not to hate him. Plus, the decision was kinda bytchmade to me.:manny:

I'm never gonna be a Heat fan, but Bron personally has won me over because he's the first NBA superstar in my lifetime who demands respect for black people. :salute: fukk a MJ. :birdman:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit:

fukk it.....Im done.

Last edited:

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I been rockin wit Lebron since he got in the league but being #BullsNation I was pissed when the Heat knocked us out the playoffs them 2 years.......(yea I knew he knocked us out during his last season with the Cavs but that Bulls team had fukking Vinny as the coach and Rose was still Simeon Rose)....the MJ comparisons ain't help either

However you can't shyt on Bron he gone get his, and MOST IMPORTANTLY for me, he stands up during social issues...like the Sterling shyt, and he even stood up for Trayvon...for that he got my respect, plus my enemies don't like him so I no problem trolling they opp asses :lolbron: