If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent is white, breh. :russ:

His pictures are out there and if I post em he'll of course deny it in thread while bytching to the mods on the low. This has been done before.

What was that @Swagnificent about you being an actor and us fukking up your chances by posting pics of you fat white ass all over the coli?

:dahell: u talkin bout?

but if you can magically transform me into being white, I'd take it. having a father growing up. not being broke. not having to fear the cops. :whew: i'd take that white spot from you in a second.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post them. He goes around calling everybody a cac when he's white himself. Same thing with @ROFL_GUY.

I bet they won't post they pics though. :sas1::sas2:

I wont because i don't care to prove nuthing to nikkas on a message board. i'm making serious moves in the real world. da hell woulda wanna expose my real identity on a degenerate website like this. half my posts would get me fired from my job in an instant.

Daps
I wont because i don't care to prove nuthing to nikkas on a message board. i'm making serious moves in the real world. da hell woulda wanna expose my real identity on a degenerate website like this. half my posts would get me fired from my job in an instant.
You spend 90% of your day on this site talking about Tobe Bryant. That's your job. What real moves are you making?

Weren't you a Laker fan a month ago but after they didn't get a top 3 pick you bailed? :heh: nikka take a seat.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comparisons to Jordan will never go away, even though LeBron is more like Magic to me.

But I think people just respect MJ more for never letting his team down, how he wanted to beat the best. LeBron got a lot of folks upset with The Decision & then to join two other All-Star players on a team that already had a leader in Wade.

As a kid, forever my favorite player will be Penny Hardaway, but when the Bulls kept winning championships, I wasn't mad at it as much. But the Heat, it's different. The way the team came about & the bandwagon fans....it's disgusting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You spend 90% of your day on this site talking about Tobe Bryant. That's your job. What real moves are you making?

Weren't you a Laker fan a month ago but after they didn't get a top 3 pick you bailed? :heh: nikka take a seat.

beauty of being a lawyer. bill clients 10 hrs for work that really takes 2 hrs. chill the rest of the day clownin you nikkas.

Last edited:
Daps
beauty of being a lawyer. bill clients for 10 hrs for work that really takes 2 hrs. chill the rest of the day clownin you nikkas.
That's cute. Now use some of that lawyer knowledge of yours and make better post and threads on this site.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:dahell: u talkin bout?

but if you can magically transform me into being white, I'd take it. having a father growing up. not being broke. not having to fear the cops. :whew: i'd take that white spot from you in a second.

:aicmon: Posts like this are what make it so obvious you're white. It's how you got spotted the last time and why you're so easy to identify.

See how you glorify the white race while pretending to not be a part of it? Even in pretending to not be white your inherent nature comes out. "Lemme see, black people don't have fathers, let me add that to my persona as well." :comeon:

We see you. Don't make me call Malc up in here. :ufdup:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
beauty of being a lawyer. bill clients for 10 hrs for work that really takes 2 hrs. chill the rest of the day clownin you nikkas.

First you were a trying to be a movie star. :mjlol:

Then you were "in law school" :comeon:

And now you're a lawyer without even graduating, passing the bar or even getting interviewed. :whew:

But then again, you went from a fat, pasty cac to "being black" overnight so I wouldn't put it past you. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First you were a trying to be a movie star. :mjlol:

Then you were "in law school" :comeon:

And now you're a lawyer without even graduating, passing the bar or even getting interviewed. :whew:

But then again, you went from a fat, pasty cac to "being black" overnight so I wouldn't put it past you. :ehh:

i think you have me confused with someone else.