If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't hold convos cause you're too dumb holmes, not cause you don't want to. You're another on tracked mind retard. Keep it moving :camby:

The only retard here is you. The ironic thing is there are thousands of videos of cacs fukking and kissing dogs, horses, donkeys, who knows what else. Subhuman demons:russ:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
you seem to care about this internet identity thing a lil more than i do. i'll take the cac card since you tryin so hard. :yeshrug:

I'm trying hard? :mjlol:

Every other post you're calling somebody a "cac". Now you backing down mighty quick. :usure:

Thing is, I don't even care. I pity someone who has to pretend they're something they're not due to lack of self esteem or whatever drives you. :manny:

As long as you know that I know who you are. :youngsabo:

Wise decision, BTW.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: All I did was correct you with a factual supplement. You're the fakkit who reacted. You're doing all these stereotypes and shyt, you agree with them obviously? So you agree with the stereotype that blacks are non-evolved monkey trash with no brains or aspiration? Waiting :sas1:

The cac is starting to lose his wig like that other racist cac in the other thread. I think it's time to shutter him for good, brehs.

@marcuz

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
emotional I see. does it make you feel bad when i say it.

I think it's a dumb word. :yeshrug:

ESPECIALLY when white people use it to dis. That's like me pretending to be white on st0rmfr0nt. You're fukked up in the head, guy. Stop quoting me before we roast you again. I'm letting you live right now. Be grateful.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
if you can magically transform me into being white, I'd take it. having a father growing up. not being broke. not having to fear the cops. :whew: i'd take that white spot from you in a second.

:scusthov:

Im black, raised by BOTH my parents, own a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a finished basement, live in the 'burbs, and make good money......and I have no fear of the cops:ufdup:

You must've made the wrong life decisions breh:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's a dumb word. :yeshrug:

ESPECIALLY when white people use it to dis. That's like me pretending to be white on st0rmfr0nt. You're fukked up in the head, guy. Stop quoting me before we roast you again. I'm letting you live right now. Be grateful.

please tell me about this roast. i'm tryin to figure out wtf u talkin bout? you seriously must got me confused with someone else.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:

Im black, raised by BOTH my parents, own a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home with a finished basement, live in the 'burbs, and make good money......and I have no fear of the cops:ufdup:

You must've made the wrong life decisions breh:manny:

nikka my post is clearly in reference to the fact that the average crakkka in this country has a easier life growing up than the average nikka. I was simply saying I'd have no problem being white if I was afforded all the privileges that come along with whiteness. Those being the greater likelihood of growing up in a 2 parent household in the burbs with a middle class income and not having to fear racist violence from the cops.