If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Somebody in TLR called me a "sellout", because I no longer lived in the hood:dead:

I sometimes wonder, what kinda backwards thinking do we
Why can't THAT someone be THAT someone instead of you making it an indictment of the black community at large?

This isn't the 1980s or early 90s anymore. Niqqas are past that "no matter how much loot I get I'm staying in the projects" shyt.

Niqqas ain't under that type of pressure leaving the hood anymore.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Why can't THAT someone be THAT someone instead of you making it an indictment of the community?

This isn't the 1980s anymore. Niqqas are past that "no matter how much loot I get I'm staying in the projects" shyt

Because nikkas ARENT past that.

Look at how people STILL to this day be on some shyt like, "I'm from the hood" poking their chest out, screaming bullshyt like that means anything except your parents didnt make enough money to raise you in a better area.

Dont get me started on this breh, that mindset is prevalent throughout OUR community. nikkas glorify bullshyt (showing love to nikkas that just got out of jail, but say nothing about the boy who just came home from college with his Bachelors etc) and worship material. Spending $200 on some J's, $1500 on some rims for their Regal, got IPODs, IPADs......but still live in the hood in a 2 bedroom house with 4 kids stuffed in 1 room:snoop:

I see it everyday. Maybe it's different in NY where YOU are, but in Cleveland that's the mentality I face all the time growing up and even now

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fit into the statistic :troll:

But it's because I'm a Kobe stan :upsetfavre:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Because nikkas ARENT past that.

Look at how people STILL to this day be on some shyt like, "I'm from the hood" bullshyt like that means anything except your parents didnt make enough money to raise you in a better area.

So proudly saying "I'm from the hood" now equals " you're sellout" because you no longer lived in the hood"?

:wtf:

Now you're muddying up the waters.

You GATDAYUM RIGHT my black ass is "Proud I'm from the hood" because in spite of it, I succeeded. YOU would be the one to pervert that to ""sellout because you no longer lived in the hood" to make a point that isn't even there.

all of this other stuff below.............

Dont get me started on this breh, that mindset is prevalent throughout OUR community. nikkas glorify bullshyt (showing love to nikkas that just got out of jail, but say nothing about the boy who just came home from college with his Bachelors etc) and worship material. Spending $200 on some J's, $1500 on some rims for their Regal, got IPODs, IPADs......but still live in the hood in a 2 bedroom house with 4 kids stuffed in 1 room:snoop:

I see it everyday
has NOTHING do with the point that you're making ""sellout because I no longer lived in the hood" a black community problem when half the hood all over the country are moving out in droves elsewhere.

Stop it man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and we all know @Swagnificent is a cac, just look at the 12-year white bish with the little boy's body he was lusting over...definitely cac behavior if i've ever seen it:sas2:

Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

So apparently these people are considered Caucasian

I guess I'm the first cac black supremacist huh. reading Afro-centric books as a kid on some reverse clayton bigsby?

Keep wishing for ya ducktales Bron stans. The record is clear as day.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They were hating him before he:

"won a championship without the help of 2 All-stars and a future HOF'er"

They're also the dumb asses who are too stupid that other players won championships WITH

"the help of 2 All-stars and a future HOF'er"

Just stupid people that call AM sports talk radio on the regular.

No they weren't. They were hating him for leaving Cleveland after they went to the finals, doing his dumbass "Decision" tv special, boasting about winning 8 championships, and leaving to go ride Wades coattails to a ring (because Wade already had one before almighty Lebron showed up)

NYC Rebel

Daps
No they weren't. They were hating him for leaving Cleveland after they went to the finals, doing his dumbass "Decision" tv special, boasting about winning 8 championships, and leaving to go ride Wades coattails to a ring (because Wade already had one before almighty Lebron showed up)

Giving $2million to kids should have overshadowed what you considered "dumb."

It would be nice if idiot fans like yourself who agreed with it learned that you didn't have to watch the special and the "coattails" you speak of is a myth if you watched actual Heat games.

Just dumb all around.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

It would be nice if idiot fans like yourself who agreed with it learned that you didn't have to watch the special and the "coattails" you speak of is a myth if you watched actual Heat games.

Just dumb all around.
what are you talking about breh? everyone who watched "The Decision" was forced to watch

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Just dumb all around.

He could've just gave 2 million to kids nikka :what:

Attention whoring is extremely dumb.

Flopping your way to coattails is extremely dumb

Running from your SUCCESSFUL team to play with a store-bought team and win a championship the easy way is extremely dumb too. Don't be mad breh

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Kobe was a 17 year old, unproven diaper dandy who most didn't believe would ever live up to the expectations West had placed on him, his coach at the time included. :mindblown: To compare him to Dwayne Wade who a lot of you dudes claim has always been the de-facto #1 SG in the league is insane. Shaq and Kobe didn't collude to play buddy ball while they were both in their prime. It's not even a comparison that can be taken seriously. Shaq deciding to go to L.A. had more to do with playing with Eddie Jones and Nick Van Exel than it did an unproven high schooler than was barely clocking 10 minutes of playing time.

stop making up shyt man. When shaq joined the lakers kobe was not 17 years old. :comeon:

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
He could've just gave 2 million to kids nikka :what:

Attention whoring is extremely dumb.

Flopping your way to coattails is extremely dumb

Running from your SUCCESSFUL team to play with a store-bought team and win a championship the easy way is extremely dumb too. Don't be mad breh

:pachaha: You actually blame lebron for leavin a shythole franchise like Cleveland/ :dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
NYC Rebel said:
So proudly saying "I'm from the hood" now equals " you're sellout" because you no longer lived in the hood"?

:wtf:

Now you're muddying up the waters.

You GATDAYUM RIGHT my black ass is "Proud I'm from the hood" because in spite of it, I succeeded. YOU would be the one to pervert that to ""sellout because you no longer lived in the hood" to make a point that isn't even there.

all of this other stuff below.............

has NOTHING do with the point that you're making ""sellout because I no longer lived in the hood" a black community problem when half the hood all over the country are moving out in droves elsewhere.

Stop it man.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

The post I was referting too was about white people that live in the hood always walking with vicious dogs. I responded with I don't know anymore for sure because I dont live in the hood no more. I was then called a sellout.

You just wanna be right all the time....its cool. Where Im from aint shyt changed though. Hell, they still promote "Hood vs Heights" basketball games here on the radio:manny:

Last edited: