If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It's a factual occurrence. Don't let stereotypes infiltrate your brain, that's how you become even more dumb than you already are. Just warning you, stereotypes are used to mold people's thoughts, they aren't truthful in the rates given forth.
Again.....there's a stereotype of blacks fukking monkeys?

I'm asking you...it's not about what's in "my" brain.

Daps
You don't hold convos cause you're too dumb holmes, not cause you don't want to. You're another on tracked mind retard. Keep it moving :camby:
You're the one who quoted me cause you're mad. Don't try and act all sophisticated cause you don't have a comeback. As I said go do with CRACK ASS CRACKER's do and have sex with your cousin. Maybe go listen to some SCREminem. :mjlol: :umad:

Amulet of Immortality

Lost time is never found again
Daps
Reppin
Behind the Light
You're the one who quoted me cause you're mad. Don't try and act all sophisticated cause you don't have a comeback. As I said go do with CRACK ASS CRACKER's do and have sex with your cousin. Maybe go listen to some SCREminem. :mjlol: :umad:

:russ: All I did was correct you with a factual supplement. You're the fakkit who reacted. You're doing all these stereotypes and shyt, you agree with them obviously? So you agree with the stereotype that blacks are non-evolved monkey trash with no brains or aspiration? Waiting :sas1:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:usure:
25ssz6a.jpg

@ROFL_GUY What were you bytches saying again?

@Swagnificent is white, breh. :russ:

His pictures are out there and if I post em he'll of course deny it in thread while bytching to the mods on the low. This has been done before.

What was that @Swagnificent about you being an actor and us fukking up your chances by posting pics of you fat white ass all over the coli?

Daps
@Swagnificent is white, breh. :russ:

His pictures are out there and if I post em he'll of course deny it in thread while bytching to the mods on the low. This has been done before.

What was that @Swagnificent about you being an actor and us fukking up your chances by posting pics of you fat white ass all over the coli?
Post them. He goes around calling everybody a cac when he's white himself. Same thing with @ROFL_GUY.

I bet they won't post they pics though. :sas1::sas2:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
White fans always hate black athletes that dont follow what they as a collective think they should be doing on and off the playing field...

Its the same old colonial mind frame thats been updated to fit modern times...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron is just corny, we riding for Kobe and Donk Melo out here :mjpls: @CHICAGO is this actual content actually aggressive content?

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
:pachaha:That 'analysis' is flimsy as hell.

First of all, it has nothing to do with 'hate'.

Second, it clearly shows that white's are beginning to like Lebron at a higher rate than on average.

Third, whites fan-dom of Kobe has pared, meaning that if you are a freshly minted Lebron fan and you dislike Kobe, you are most likely White:yeshrug:..

Fourth, us brotha's may be the biggest frontrunningest group in America:lolbron: