"If you hate cops just because they're cops next time you're in trouble call a crackhead "

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Do you know how pissed off I was when those two were killed?

Don't start with me on the Sabbath day.

The actions of idiots don't negate the good work done by competent people. The corrupt ones should definitely be held accountable and jailed.

I'm not going to lie on an internet forum and pretend the police never cut me a break or helped me out. Your pride may be too big to admit it, but mine isn't.

Cac cop

Or a brother cop

Taco

All Star
Daps
Grown ass men who still got the “fukk the police” mentality? :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I haven’t ever once called the cops. I’ve been jumped/robbed/burglarized In my 30 plus years. If some shyt happens to me I deal with it. N I don’t mean in a super thug way just in a wtf are the cops going to ACTUALLY DO TO HELP ME? Way.

In the car accidents I’ve been in I was in a small town so the boys was always down the road anyway. What’s with all this “ if something happen u gonna call the cops!!!” Talk????
So someone attacking your momma or sister home. Tell'em don't call 911, just wait til I get off work at 5:mjlol:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Not a surprise the same posters defending cops on here were some of the same condoning the youth football shooting in Philly. They happy as long as the result is dead black bodies.

And like others have stated cops are a service we pay for. So yeah I have a right to utilize them and complain about them.

Last edited:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Have any of you been to a country where you can't call cops? :russ: you would get your cookies took. You better thank God you can call cops. Fr

These guys think they are tough. They grew up in a country with a lot of privileges the rest of the world could only wish for

These Nikkas have never been told by the police that you need to pay for their gas to respond to their call for help. They never had to wait 2 days for police to arrive after a home invasion, and then get told by the police "why did you call us, no one died".

They hate them until they need them.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
These guys think they are tough. They grew up in a country with a lot of privileges the rest of the world could only wish for

These Nikkas have never been told by the police that you need to pay for their gas to respond to their call for help. They never had to wait 2 days for police to arrive after a home invasion, and then get told by the police "why did you call us, no one died".

They hate them until they need them.
And there it is, the out of towner talking down on those that have been here from the jump dealing with police bullshyt before him and his family flew in. :stopitslime:

Sound just like that other out of towner that sucked up cops before one wasted his dumb ass for trying to shake his hand. :russ:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
And there it is, the out of towner talking down on those that have been here from the jump dealing with police bullshyt before him and his family flew in. :stopitslime:

Sound just like that other out of towner that sucked up cops before one wasted his dumb ass for trying to shake his hand. :russ:

You don't know police bullshyt. You are a fukking cry baby.

When your family members are picked up in the middle of the night by the police, and you never see from then again, then come talk to me.

When you placed in jail and have your balls stomped on then come back to me.

You got human rights you can bytch and moan about. Others just have to eat it.

You don't know hell, and couldn't deal with half the shyt real nikkas go through around the world.