"If you hate cops just because they're cops next time you're in trouble call a crackhead "

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

99.99% of the coli would call 911 the minute real trouble arises. It's easy to be militant and say fukk the police when life is good. But let some real shiit happen and you brehs would be on the phone like, "Officer please hurry! :lupe: "
I’m tired of y’all scary nikkas projecting with this “y’all gon call the police if you get robbed or in trouble” shyt. If you own 0 firearms just say that. The only time I’d EVER call them is if I’m legally obligated to and I feel a lot of black people that aren’t p*ssy and own guns feel the same way.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

this is why i don't get hyped over a persons # of arrests, I genuinely believe a lot of arrests are fraudulent.when the new or police report # of arrests. I don't care about that, I want to know the circumstances and charges of each of those arrests if you're gonna cite the number. otherwise STFU.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Cops hate you because you ain't cops ..... so he talking like he the one smoking crack. Only thing I need is the ambulance........ to come get the body or bodies.......

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
A Tallahassee Police officer can be seen on body cam pouring out a sealed bottle of liquor and tossing it in Calvin Riley's passenger seat, before arresting him for a DUI. This truly shows our flawed justice system.

2/2

Is this the case where they were pretty upset with the Assistant DA because she watched ALL the bodycam footage so she ultimately saw him plant the drugs Instead of JUST watching the part where he “found” the drugs They were like who told you to watch the whole tape iirc

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/6
Body camera video shows Tallahassee Police Department Officer planting evidence in a DUI arrest.

The video shows Officer Oliver pouring out a sealed bottle of liquor and tossing it in Calvin Riley Sr.’s passenger seat before arresting Riley for a DUI.

2/6
This is Calvin Riley Sr., who goes by Riley, with his youngest granddaughter outside his son’s house in Frenchtown. Riley is a 56 year old barber born and raised in Tallahassee. He says the night ‘nearly ruined his life.’

3/6
Under oath, Officer Oliver claimed several contradictory explanations for why she poured the liquor bottle out. She initially denied knowing that the bottle was sealed. Officer Oliver says "I don't remember" at least sixteen times during her second deposition.

4/6
“I heard what I thought was a seal being broken,” said Judge Jones in a pretrial hearing. "One of the officers testified that she thinks that that's what she heard as well. That's going to be up for the jury to decide.” Read the full story:

5/6
We’re going to try to identify all other incidents where Oliver may have planted evidence in other DUI and drug arrests. The city charges around $30-$75 per arrest to obtain body camera records, if you’re able to, you can contribute here:

6/6
Tallahassee Police Department just released the following statement, which in part says “We have thoroughly reviewed the incident and did not find any evidence of misconduct.”
GKQiQ47WwAAZ9dp.jpg

GKWJps8WUAAwwBq.jpg