"If you hate cops just because they're cops next time you're in trouble call a crackhead "

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
:bryan:

Neither.

I'm just not as black and white about the issue like you.

Is lil Wayne a cac/black cop because he got saved by a cop who brought him to the hospital with a bullet hole in his chest?

I'm a cac cop/black because they cut me a break when I was a kid and could have ended up in jail?

Stop man.

When they are wrong I will call it out, but your logic is flawed if you think all of them are bad because of the few corrupt.
I was asking you about the cop.

The cop that gave you the break was he a brother or a cac?

Just curious

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
I was asking you about the cop.

The cop that gave you the break was he a brother or a cac?

Just curious

Oh, my bad .

It was a cac cop. I could have ended up in jail and with a record. I was already living in a bad area. Compound that with a record and my life would have been completely fukked.

I've had brotha cops who reached out to me as a kid, and had a one on one convo about life. Some of them have let me off the hook with driving offences.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
So someone attacking your momma or sister home. Tell'em don't call 911, just wait til I get off work at 5:mjlol:
So unable to think beyond your own perspective. My mom lives with my sister and her husband. We were raised by an ex Nation of Islam dad. My sister n her husband own several fire arms since we some NC ass nikkas. They live on their own land so it’s not like ransom city goons just riding around. My mama don’t got no oops as far as I know. So tell me In all seriousness what would calling the cops do? Why would I send a white man to murder my ppls cuz he smelled weed. We all smoke constantly. If something happens the boys wouldn’t be there for 45 mins minimum.
So ok explain to me how cops would help ? In our real lives not made up once in a life time possibilities. No julezin plz.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Most of these cops r scared of their own shadow much less can they diffuse altercations ...the reason they give 4 shooting unarmed black men during traffic stops iz cuz "they were scared" TF u a cop 4 if u scared
screenshot-20221003-013247.LZa1p

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

99.99% of the coli would call 911 the minute real trouble arises. It's easy to be militant and say fukk the police when life is good. But let some real shiit happen and you brehs would be on the phone like, "Officer please hurry! :lupe: "

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
:comeon:

99.99% of the coli would call 911 the minute real trouble arises. It's easy to be militant and say fukk the police when life is good. But let some real shiit happen and you brehs would be on the phone like, "Officer please hurry! :lupe: "

That's a lie.

We don't believe in calling police. 9/10 they don't help at all. They escalate the situation by being overly aggressive.