"If you hate cops just because they're cops next time you're in trouble call a crackhead "

Daps
Who's to say when anyone calls 911 they aren't dealing with crackheads? Departments do not conduct daily, months or annual drug tests, and we know they don't have the people with the highest standards.

In fact have any police union in America require monthly drugs tests and see how fast that gets shut down.
:francis:

tumblr-pmtvx4f-Qg-G1rgmfmpo5-400.gif

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Do you know how pissed off I was when those two were killed?

Don't start with me on the Sabbath day.

The actions of idiots don't negate the good work done by competent people. The corrupt ones should definitely be held accountable and jailed.

I'm not going to lie on an internet forum and pretend the police never cut me a break or helped me out. Your pride may be too big to admit it, but mine isn't.
Doesn't really matter how angry you were at the time and my pride has nothing to do with it that wasn't why I said that. My point is it's a reason why the mistrust and push to either defund or radically change these departments is so strong. They've earned not getting the benefit of the doubt from the public.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The Coli, where nikkas scared of they own shadow and call for the eradication of criminals daily, but yet despise every single cop for the sake of dap fishing.

The coli, where the first thing a poster gonna do when they become a victim of a crime is call the police, but yet y’all hate all cops.

I didn’t even look at the video in the OP. That white mans thoughts was probably racist in nature and origin.

But I must speak on all the goofy shyt that be going on around here. A mothafukka says it’s some good cops and bad cops out here and nikkas come running in talking about what about Tamir Rice. Man that shyt goofy and it gotta be called out. nikkas always trying to be fake outraged on here.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't really matter how angry you were at the time and my pride has nothing to do with it that wasn't why I said that. My point is it's a reason why the mistrust and push to either defund or radically change these departments is so strong. They've earned not getting the benefit of the doubt from the public.
Then call a crackhead if you need help then nikka. :mjlol:

The fukk you quoting me for? To argue?

Nikka please.

I got better things to do on this fine Sunday morning :mjlol:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The Coli, where nikkas scared of they own shadow and call for the eradication of criminals daily, but yet despise every single cop for the sake of dap fishing.

The coli, where the first thing a poster gonna do when they become a victim of a crime is call the police, but yet y’all hate all cops.

I didn’t even look at the video in the OP. That white mans thoughts was probably racist in nature and origin.

But I must speak on all the goofy shyt that be going on around here. A mothafukka says it’s some good cops and bad cops out here and nikkas come running in talking about what about Tamir Rice. Man that shyt goofy and it gotta be called out. nikkas always trying to be fake outraged on here.
Ain't nobody fake outraged lol. He literally said "just be smart how you interact with them" and my response was tell that to Tamir Rice and Philando Castile. Nothing crazy about my response.

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

fukk the cops. I’d call them simply because I need a police report to file an insurance claim on stolen property but I wouldn’t expect them to actually help anything.

Police aren’t around to help people, they are there to punish people. If they actually existed to help they wouldn’t ride around in damn near camouflaged vehicles hiding behind bushes all day long.

Last edited:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk the cops. I’d call them simple because I need a police report to file an insurance claim on stolen property but I wouldn’t expect them to actually help anything.

Police aren’t around to help people, they are there to punish people. If they actually existed to help they wouldn’t ride around in damn near camouflaged vehicles hiding behind bushes all day long.

One thing about it, I ain’t never called on a group of people that I’m running around saying fukk all of them to. Y’all refuse to not act goofy on here. But don’t worry, as long as I’m here I’ll call that silly shyt out.

Y’all not even criminals, y’all are civilians. As many atrocities as the cops have committed and as incompetent and racist as they may be, you still gonna call them for help in need. And you not gonna tell them fukk all cops when they show up. Y’all gotta cut this shyt out

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
One thing about it, I ain’t never called on a group of people that I’m running around saying fukk all of them to. Y’all refuse to not act goofy on here. But don’t worry, as long as I’m here I’ll call that silly shyt out.

Y’all not even criminals, y’all are civilians. As many atrocities as the cops have committed and as incompetent and racist as they may be, you still gonna call them for help in need. And you not gonna tell them fukk all cops when they show up. Y’all gotta cut this shyt out

You literally need to have a police report to file insurance claims. Because insurance requires them clowns to file paperwork that means I shouldn’t shyt on them for being clowns? You know less than 15% of theft incidents are solved by the police? So no, I don’t consider what they do as help, outside of filing paperwork I’m legally required to give to the insurance company. As far as I’m concerned they can hire clerks to do that work for much less money and lower safety risk to the general public.

fukk em. I pay their salary, so even if I dislike them I still expect them to do their damn job if need be.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You literally need to have a police report to file insurance claims. Because insurance requires them clowns to file paperwork that means I shouldn’t shyt on them for being clowns? You know less than 15% of theft incidents are solved by the police? So no, I don’t consider what they do as help, outside of filing paperwork I’m legally required to give to the insurance company. As far as I’m concerned they can hire clerks to do that work for much less money and lower safety risk to the general public.

fukk em. I pay their salary, so even if I dislike them I still expect them to do their damn job if need be.

Breh at the end of the day, a crime is committed against you or your loved ones, you calling the cops. I just have to call out this extremist shyt that be going on on here. It always gotta be black and white on here. No grey areas. It’s very disingenuous and flat out cap. Y’all nikkas gon call the police when y’all in danger and not be on none of this shyt y’all on on the internet.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Every nikka in here being all militant would dial 911 the second he got put in a big jam

Ain’t nothing that goofy ass fool Kennedy said that was wrong and I hate that fact.

It’s still fukk him but on THIS im not gonna be fake mad.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I've dealt with some good cops and all that, so the problem is not with the concept or existence of police . The problem is the lack of oversight and repressions that comes with many of their piss poor training and, often times, even worse situation de-escalation skills. It baffles me how utterly unable or unwilling these fukks are to understand this very simple point. Imagine if doctors operated like the police? These fukkers would be singing a different tune.

Every nikka in here being all militant would dial 911 the second he got put in a big jam

Ain’t nothing that goofy ass fool Kennedy said that was wrong and I hate that fact.

It’s still fukk him but on THIS im not gonna be fake mad.

I only call the police because it is illegal in most cases for me to shoot my way out of problems. If I could waste my neighbor for playing loud music or even more, waste his dog for barking too loud, then by all means, I'd never call the police. A lot of people operate like this. A lot.

Glorious

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:
Kennedy always look like he is about to drop the hard ...er if one of those witnesses don't give him the answer he wants.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp