"If you hate cops just because they're cops next time you're in trouble call a crackhead "

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Every nikka in here being all militant would dial 911 the second he got put in a big jam

Ain’t nothing that goofy ass fool Kennedy said that was wrong and I hate that fact.

It’s still fukk him but on THIS im not gonna be fake mad.

look at this scary ass poster trying to say everyone just as p*ssy as he is

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the neighborhood crackhead has bailed me out mad times. nikka helped me load and unload a fukkin drawer and amoire that each weighed like 250 pounds.

With delicacy and precision.

fukk a cop ever did was give me tickets and directed me away from a construction site. fukk 12

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate when people say this BS. It's already too late if you need to call for help. It's best to protect/defend yourself if you can. When in need of help I don't care if it's a crack headed cop that helps. But the fact is I expect police to be accountable professionals if they can't do that in all honesty what separates them from a crack head?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The problem with White people like the one in this video and some of you in this thread is that y'all aren't listening...Black ppl have made it clear a long time ago that we DON'T hate Police altogether and acknowledge that police are needed for certain issues in society but...

#1. What we don't like is bad cops who abuse their power inflicting brutality on law biding citizens based off their racist preconceived profiling assumptions and speculations about the person they're brutalizing en route to sometimes killing.

#2. We also don't like people similar to the CAC in that video and those of you in this thread who minimize police brutality and abuse of power under the guise of “well who you gonna call when you need...?” shtick while trying to guilt you into accepting these bad cops just to keep the current law enforcement system intact.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
I haven’t ever once called the cops. I’ve been jumped/robbed/burglarized In my 30 plus years. If some shyt happens to me I deal with it. N I don’t mean in a super thug way just in a wtf are the cops going to ACTUALLY DO TO HELP ME? Way.

In the car accidents I’ve been in I was in a small town so the boys was always down the road anyway. What’s with all this “ if something happen u gonna call the cops!!!” Talk????

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t ever once called the cops. I’ve been jumped/robbed/burglarized In my 30 plus years. If some shyt happens to me I deal with it. N I don’t mean in a super thug way just in a wtf are the cops going to ACTUALLY DO TO HELP ME? Way.

In the car accidents I’ve been in I was in a small town so the boys was always down the road anyway. What’s with all this “ if something happen u gonna call the cops!!!” Talk????

If you’ve been robbed and burglarized and never called the police it’s because you never had shyt.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
One correction he is a united states senator not a state senator, this is the government people get when they dont vote. Also ''woke'' is the new n word, its what the racists love to use now. No one is saying all police are bad, its that their is a toxic culture and lack of accountability.