If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

Geode

All Star
Daps
Y'all keep mentioning ATL airport, but I don't remember it being too much of hassle. Granted I havent been there in a few months, but now that work travel has picked up, maybe i'll see it.

Nothing can be worse than Laguardia :scust: , even with the renovations. Even JFK is better.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
They should just do away with all these silly security checks. I’d rather take my chances with the terrorists. Flying shouldn’t be such a horrible experience
What is funny is since 9/11, The Department of Homeland Security has tested TSA multiple times and found that TSA has missed mock weapons and explosives 95% of the time. It's only there to make us feel safer and possibly deter terrorists.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
back in october, I was flying home from dallas love field, I saw the TSA precheck line was closed. I was immediately HEATED :fire:

usually I can breeze thru that line at that airport in less than 3 minutes.

so I had to go thru the peon line, but the ONLY saving grace is they gave everyone with precheck this red card, so we didn't have to take shyt out of the suitcases or shoes off :whew:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Y'all keep mentioning ATL airport, but I don't remember it being too much of hassle. Granted I havent been there in a few months, but now that work travel has picked up, maybe i'll see it.

Nothing can be worse than Laguardia :scust: , even with the renovations. Even JFK is better.
Ever fly through Newark? :hhh:
One of, if not the worst airport in the US. Makes LaGuardia look 5-Star

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What is funny is since 9/11, The Department of Homeland Security has tested TSA multiple times and found that TSA has missed mock weapons and explosives 95% of the time. It's only there to make us feel safer and possibly deter terrorists.

I've long since thought this. it's mostly a dog and pony show. gov't spending many billions on this bullshyt.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
they sure as fukk used to make me toss my lotion and chapstick when that no liquid/gel rule first went into effect (prior to the 3oz thing)...quite unsurprisingly it was only when women scanned my bag they'd make me toss shyt, men i could just smile and do a pouty beg and they'd let me put it back in my suitcase :dead:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
This is also an international travel hack not many know about.

You enter your passport info directly to US border control. When you land at customs, there’s a dedicated line that bypasses regular line and global entry, you go directly to the officer. Has saved me tons of time at LAX

And it’s free!

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they sure as fukk used to make me toss my lotion and chapstick when that no liquid/gel rule first went into effect (prior to the 3oz thing)...quite unsurprisingly it was only when women scanned my bag they'd make me toss shyt, men i could just smile and do a pouty beg and they'd let me put it back in my suitcase :dead:

dat privilege :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I've long since thought this. it's mostly a dog and pony show. gov't spending many billions on this bullshyt.

What's sad is the COUNTLESS guns TSA finds on the regular at Hartsfield. shyt like that completely justifies their existence :francis:

As of Oct 7th, they pulled in 342 guns this year at Hartsfield. :why:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
This is also a travel hack not many know about.

You enter your passport info directly to US border control. When you land at customs, there’s a dedicated line that bypasses regular line and global entry, you go directly to the officer. Has saved me tons of time at LAX

And it’s free!
Interesting

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
the security line at newark had me complaining suicide...but i dont fly enough to justify it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amex platinum covers the fee, same for CLEAR (I ain't going that far tho)
Why wouldn’t you?

I have had times when having CLEAR + Global has been a life saver. I would pay for CLEAR if need be but I get from Amex platinum
basically an express lane (TSA Precheck lines are too long now). They scan your eyes/fingers and boarding pass and you roll on through.

for busy major airports, HIGHLY recommended.

Those TSA precheck lines are a joke now at Hartsfield Jax in ATL. Clear all day for me. AMEX Plat covered the fee for both my wife and I. Kids with you also can go through the line. :blessed:
It’s ideal to have both. Especially in Atlanta.
If you chose CLEAR only, Which is like 800% more expensive than global. You still gotta take your shoes off and electronics out of your bag. Let a credit card pay for both