If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Yeah...wish this was me. I got TSA Pre-Check but I'm cheap so I almost never board first.

Me at TSA Pre: :youngsabo:

Me at the Gate, #200 in line to board: :mjcry:
All those boarding groups are just ways for airlines to keeps things organized (though tests have shown Southwest's method is most effective)

They don't care when you board. I am always Group 5 or 6, but walk on with Group 2 or 3. They don't check and your group number doesn't even show up on their screen when you scan your boarding pass. And even if it did, 9/10 those employees don't give a shiit. They don't get paid enough to care.

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
All those boarding groups are just ways for airlines to keeps things organized (though tests have shown Southwest's method is most effective)

They don't care when you board. I am always Group 5 or 6, but walk on with Group 2 or 3. They don't check and your group number doesn't even show up on their screen when you scan your boarding pass. And even if it did, 9/10 those employees don't give a shiit. They don't get paid enough to care.
God I hate gate lice who do this BS. You all are usually the ones not respecting personal space etiquette either :scust:

They need a system to where your boarding pass doesn’t work unless your group has been called.