Pro
Daps
Reppin
10.0. 0.3
breathing fresh air tax comin' soon

it's a hustle called capitalism

they stop at nothing for profit gains

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hartsfield is probably the WOAT airport I been to with the long lines. and u gotta take trains and walk hella far to the terminals. shyt is worse than o'hare.

you need clear or global entry for Hartsfield. That's not an option. shyt, REGULAR clear ain't enough. You need the Clear with Precheck here.

Last edited:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Nothing better than clearing ur in front of all the dummies to thr front of Precheck.

Nothing better than walking right past that 30 plus min custom line to be called before anyone and not questioned with ur global entry....

Don't get people man. shyt is free for most credit cards too and if not it's only a 100 or so.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
While I don't want more people to get it, i don't understand how more people don't have it. Watching them lines wrap around and around, unpacking your whole damn suitcase and disrobing just to go thru security...barbaric :scust: One time I forgot to add my known traveler number and had to go through gen pop in the security line, immediately felt dirty :picard:

Only airport where you still feel regular is SFO - everybody got pre/global entry out here :pachaha:

I felt that pain this summer. I got a pass so I could sit with my kid in the terminal while waiting for her flight and since it was just a pass to go to the terminal, it didn't include my pre-check number. I had to take every fukking thing off. I was trying to go thru the pre-check line, and they gave me the :camby:

I usually by tickets off southwest, so when I add the boarding pass to my wallet, it automatically puts the pre-check on there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Exactly that’s why you gotta hold that L on the tsa pre check line.. All IG thots, IG scammers and clout chasers in the A got pre check :mjlol:

I got CLEAR with Pre-Check breh. I'm gucci. I travelled out of Hartsfield weekly for 70-85% of the year for 15 years fam. What I look like being with the travelling peasants :mjlol: