If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
shyt won’t work for me if I got kids. My kids are suppose to be interviewed for global entry? :mjtf:

might have to get me and the wife that though… when that platinum makes its way to get it for free. Have a feeling I will pass the interview and not her though. :francis:
You can add members to your CLEAR I believe for like $50/person, but it ain't Pre-Check or GE

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shyt won’t work for me if I got kids. My kids are suppose to be interviewed for global entry? :mjtf:

might have to get me and the wife that though… when that platinum makes its way to get it for free. Have a feeling I will pass the interview and not her though. :francis:

pre check sounds easier to get. I think I had to interview the first time, but both of my kids (age 13 and 19) have it since they fly solo.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i fly about 10 times a year and never had problem with lines other than atl airport, which my home airport unfortunately lol ( i like the airport it's just the busiest airport in the world). everywhere else seems like you get through in 10 min

what atlanta should do is have a security check at each terminal and separate the terminals like some other airports do, instead of making everybody go through the one security line

hartsfield is probably the WOAT airport I been to with the long lines. and u gotta take trains and walk hella far to the terminals. shyt is worse than o'hare.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
then what's the point of that even?

TSA precheck and global entry are better.
Yeah TSA Precheck & GE are better, but the benefit of CLEAR is you get to skip the ID line which will speed up your screening.
If the Pre-Check line is crazy long, which it usually isn't, then you still have to wait to get ID'd. With CLEAR you get to skip that and go to the front.

So the ideal setup is Pre-Check or Global Entry + CLEAR, but it's an additional cost. But if you have to choose one, then Pre-Check or Global Entry is far better because those lines are rarely long.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Im disabled so I breeze through. And I board the plane first with tbe rest of my crippled friemds :blessed:

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

Yall able bodied muthafukkas gotta pay.

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Global Entry application processing time 4-6 month:mjcry:

Should I get TSA Pre check now for my colombia trip or get Global Entry?
Yeah that's the thing about GE, shiit is random and can take time. I applied before covid and got all mine done in 1 month, but now it's crazy. Pre-Check won't help you re-entering the US.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
They should just do away with all these silly security checks. I’d rather take my chances with the terrorists. Flying shouldn’t be such a horrible experience

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I had TSA Pre-check, but it expired a few years ago so I re-upped with Global Entry. For those who don't know, Global Entry includes all TSA Pre-check benefits + expedited customs screenings when traveling international. Only $15 more.

Ain't gotta wait in long ass lines to get damn near butt naked just to board a plane :hhh:

But it's really only if you frequently fly, I recommend getting it. If you fly like maybe once a year, then don't waste the money.
I’m not a frequent flyer but I have global entry and Clear for the domestic flights.. I co-sign this no tsa lines for taking off your shoes and tsa agents talking greasy to you

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah TSA Precheck & GE are better, but the benefit of CLEAR is you get to skip the ID line which will speed up your screening.
If the Pre-Check line is crazy long, which it usually isn't, then you still have to wait to get ID'd. With CLEAR you get to skip that and go to the front.

So the ideal setup is Pre-Check or Global Entry + CLEAR, but it's an additional cost. But if you have to choose one, then Pre-Check or Global Entry is far better because those lines are rarely long.

Pre-Check lines at Hartsfield are an abomination fam. Them shyts are sometimes longer than the Main Regular Lines. :mjlol:

Global Entry
Clear with TSA Precheck
Clear
TSA Precheck

In that order.