If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
While I don't want more people to get it, i don't understand how more people don't have it. Watching them lines wrap around and around, unpacking your whole damn suitcase and disrobing just to go thru security...barbaric :scust: One time I forgot to add my known traveler number and had to go through gen pop in the security line, immediately felt dirty :picard:

Only airport where you still feel regular is SFO - everybody got pre/global entry out here :pachaha:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I had TSA Pre-check, but it expired a few years ago so I re-upped with Global Entry. For those who don't know, Global Entry includes all TSA Pre-check benefits + expedited customs screenings when traveling international. Only $15 more.

Ain't gotta wait in long ass lines to get damn near butt naked just to board a plane :hhh:

But it's really only if you frequently fly, I recommend getting it. If you fly like maybe once a year, then don't waste the money.
does AMEX cover it just for you of the entire family?

Daps
i fly about 10 times a year and never had problem with lines other than atl airport, which my home airport unfortunately lol ( i like the airport it's just the busiest airport in the world). everywhere else seems like you get through in 10 min

what atlanta should do is have a security check at each terminal and separate the terminals like some other airports do, instead of making everybody go through the one security line

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's just for one

shyt won’t work for me if I got kids. My kids are suppose to be interviewed for global entry? :mjtf:

might have to get me and the wife that though… when that platinum makes its way to get it for free. Have a feeling I will pass the interview and not her though. :francis: