If you don't have Global Entry or TSA Precheck, then you are losing

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Y'all keep mentioning ATL airport, but I don't remember it being too much of hassle. Granted I havent been there in a few months, but now that work travel has picked up, maybe i'll see it.

Nothing can be worse than Laguardia :scust: , even with the renovations. Even JFK is better.

Customs at JFK looks like a favela mixed with a 1980s dept of motor vehicles office

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
If you fly yes.

Clear is good for stadiums as well.

But I mean, last time I flew out the US the domestic airports weren’t too bad, neither was the airport in Berlin.

France though? :russell:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is also an international travel hack not many know about.

You enter your passport info directly to US border control. When you land at customs, there’s a dedicated line that bypasses regular line and global entry, you go directly to the officer. Has saved me tons of time at LAX

And it’s free!

Don't tell em :lolbron:

I use Mobile Passport exclusively. Have avoided so many queues coming back into the country.

Need to get TSA Pre Check to clear the queues going into the airport tho.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Why wouldn’t you?

I have had times when having CLEAR + Global has been a life saver. I would pay for CLEAR if need be but I get from Amex platinum

It’s ideal to have both. Especially in Atlanta.
If you chose CLEAR only, Which is like 800% more expensive than global. You still gotta take your shoes off and electronics out of your bag. Let a credit card pay for both
Not a fan of my biometrics and retinal scan and all that shyt in some database that will eventually get hacked
I know I'm fighting a losing battle and just living in America it's a given that all our info is just one click away
But still, shyt is too close to China levels for my comfort
Speaking of China, they got all my shyt when they hacked OPM in 2014
I'm good