if you could have white slaves would you?

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
:ohhh:Seriously? Berbers are descendents of white Europeans, or did I read this wrong?

Every Berber I knew in looked like me (black).

Learn something new everyday.

A coli militant wanting to kill a WS who did something specific to possibly warrant the victim's rage and desire for revenge in the moment is one thing.

But....ok. Did you know during chattel slavery, these fukkers might impregnate a slave, then impregnate said slaves daughters and his granddaughters as well. Imagine where you have to be mentally, emotionally and spiritually to continuously commit something this deplorable for the years on end.

Seriously, take a minute to imagine yourself doing this and what state of mind you have to be in to do it, over fukking decades.

Do you seriously think any black wants to relinquish his humanity and soul in order to become someone capable of doing some shyt like this over a lifetime?

Me wanting to slap a WS that called me something is not an indication I should also be capable of or even want to straight dehumanize his ass and his whole family.

Yuck

No I said berbers had white slaves. Not that we are descandants of white people :dahell:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
One of the greatest travesties.
Italian armies blessed by the pope committed various crimes against humanity as they pushed in Adis.
But no one cares

The Papacy was full-on fukkery in the Middle Ages. They were basically another army before the Italian peninsula united. Read The Prince the Pope was just another tyrant repping #bibleset

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
When have the coli "militants" or anyone on the coli advocated for killing white people? :jbhmm:

The coli told me my mother should be dead. And my little half brother. When I tried to meet up in person with the people saying this they wouldn't meet and one of them called the police on me and said I was threataning him.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@MoroccanBoy
Don’t confuse militancy with being docile or otherwise afraid.

I don’t want to enslave Whites because I’m an African and that’s not a naturally occurring thought process with us. That’s a white thing and history shows it.

That doesn’t mean that I’m against combatting white supremacy, We just don’t do battle the same way, that’s why your average Black person doesn’t advocate the wholesale slaughter of other races. White people HAVE to do that because they come from a land with few resources and are biologically inferior. So they need to beat everything down around them and take what they can. That’s why street nikkas have a white mans mentality.

That’s a major underlying theme in the theory that black people cant be racist. That’s just not our culture.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Trent
Trent commented: (I'd enslave your cac girlfriend, c00n)
Given: 2 minutes ago

:skip:

Breh, do you know something I don't?

I have a beautiful black wife and three beautiful black children.

You're In Too Deep w/ your Coli trolling.

Take a day off, get some fresh air, read some Ralph Ellison and play some video games. It works for me. :mjgrin:

You've got to be the most adorable Coli poster; you probably wear a onesie, also. :pachaha:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Slaves not necessarily but there may or may not be a gun line outside of the kitchen I'll have them working in

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Let's say you live in a country. And your country lands on the shores of the uk and kidnaps as many white native English people as you can. Then you bring them back to your country and you now have white English slaves avaliable. Would you have them? Would you have different pawg sex slaves?
Negged

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
nope, it is crazy to think that for 300 years so many people white found having slaves as the right thing.....for 300 years they didn't see us as humans too. Very disgusting to think about.

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
@Trent
Trent commented: (I'd enslave your cac girlfriend, c00n)
Given: 2 minutes ago

:skip:

Breh, do you know something I don't?

I have a beautiful black wife and three beautiful black children.

You're In Too Deep w/ your Coli trolling.

Take a day off, get some fresh air, read some Ralph Ellison and play some video games. It works for me. :mjgrin:

You've got to be the most adorable Coli poster; you probably wear a onesie, also. :pachaha:

Word

Edit: wrong person. You right.

Oh well. Eat that neg still.