if you could have white slaves would you?

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Of course. :banderas:

It would be the perfect revenge to enact chattel slavery to these cacs :ahh:

400 years later tell them to pull themselves up by their bootstraps :ufdup::troll:

its what the ancestors would want :blessed:

tumblr_inline_o16hdlYGvM1rk4ila_500.png
:blessed:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Wouldn’t mind a few slaves. Free labor is always welcome plus there’s the sexual humiliation I have access to.
I'll use a cac as a footstool while I'm on the train to work :ahh:

Finally some honesty.

Lmao at these online militants who want to kill all white people but are above having them as slaves :dead:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Let's say you live in a country. And your country lands on the shores of the uk and kidnaps as many white native English people as you can. Then you bring them back to your country and you now have white English slaves avaliable. Would you have them? Would you have different pawg sex slaves?
No.

What's wrong with you?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I'm curious to whether or not African Americans would do the same that was done to them.

My people had white European slaves in morocco. We are called berbers now.

No :picard:

1. Europe has nothing African peoples(hell anyone) needs. It's a fukk'n rock with little resources(short of basic shyt like timber, coal, iron, and fish ...I.E. things Africa has in abundance).
2. We don't need extra labor for anything
3. Honestly I feel morally superior to Europeans(This is something even shared by some old AAs who would always talk about how spiritually, sexually, etc immoral cacs are)

Yeah they told us about cacs being held hostage/enslaved in "north Africa" even in elementary/middle school. Though that had more to do with ottoman turks selling them to north Africans via the barbary coast than north Africans snatching them up alone.
61JMN1KBRPL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This is also reflected in not seeing much mention/documentation of white slaves during the moorish occupation of spain
(that's not to say there where none:whoa: but not on par with anything the ottomans & Europeans did).​