if you could have white slaves would you?

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
This is not accurate.

Actually, that's disrespectful of me. Can I get some info on why you have this opinion?

I feel comfortable in what I've read on the topic to believe, at this point, that the out of Africa theory is sound and we are all connected by a common African ancestor.

I feel confident in the theory that vitamin d deficiency and the genetic mutation - which grew over tens of thousands of years - originating out of the area we know as Sweden is where paler skin started to become more prevalent and spread over the area we know as Europe.

There is strong evidence that suggests the African migrants who migrated over time changed their cultural habits and diets.

The colder climate and lack of sunlight irrefutably resulted in vitamin d deficiency... But interesting enough, the advent of farming and drinking the milk of animals overcame that deficiency.

Also, less sun clearly didn't change a person's complexion in their life time. But, it is fact that since you and my skin is darker...we NEED more vitamin D to keep it healthy.

Lighter skin is associated with higher vitamin d levels and lactose tolerance, which probably started to come along for the genetic ride, boosted the health benefits of lighter skin and animal milk drinking. It was probably luck or fascination or the observation of healthier lives in such a sun deprived location that pushed the spread of lighter and lighter skin.

An interesting book I just read that went in depth on the topic -

41D2l65i7wL._SL1500_.jpg

-----------

Honestly, brehs, 8,000 years ago, there were only 5 million modern humans on the planet. Believe it or not...we all have common ancestors many times over.:ehh:

Not trying to enflame you or anything. Just a different viewpoint than you. I'm interested in getting some sources that help you for your opinion, though.
Let's be real, all you have is faith, you have faith that what you were thought in school is the truth. If that's how you wanna live cool breh do your thing but you can't tell me what i should or not believe.
The "evolution" theory is full of holes and outdated. Living in the cold does not change a person's genetic, not even in a thousand years.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
White people HAVE to do that because they come from a land with few resources and are biologically inferior. So they need to beat everything down around them and take what they can. That’s why street nikkas have a white mans mentality.

:jbhmm:

That's deep. :wow: And a condemnation.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let's be real, all you have is faith, you have faith that what you were thought in school is the truth.
The "evolution" theory is full of holes and outdated. Living in the cold does not change a person's genetic, not even in a thousand years.
:gucci:
Breh, the first knowledge I questioned as a mature adult was the bullshyt they taught in school. FAITH, for me, is only present as a plan B, I'm always questioning and seeking corroboration. You have the wrong description of me.

If that's how you wanna live cool breh do your thing but you can't tell me what i should or not believe.
:dwillhuh:How can you type this when I specifically gave my perspective as well as my sources AND I also genuinely requested the sources or cited material that helped you form your opinion. I specifically gave the :feedme: because I am not just talking/writing to hear myself. Breh, this is how mature discourse goes. And, breh, at no point was I trying to convince you of my perspective on some knock on your door jehovah witness shyt. I've never logged onto the Coli with the motive to "convince" anyone. We are having a fascinating conversation.
The "evolution" theory is full of holes and outdated.
Yes, Darwin's original theory has been challenged, changed, and modified. What does that have to do with what I was talking about? I cited more recent and accepted theories related to genetics. What science are you using?

Living in the cold does not change a person's genetic, not even in a thousand years.
You're right. We aren't talking about a "person", we are talking about genetic mutations that happen over the course of tens and hundreds of thousands of years. Nothing, outside of the damaging of a "person's" DNA can alter that person.

We are talking about populations. We are talking about genetic anomalies that get carried by a group or an individual and dispersed further through the population through breeding and behavior.

Do you agree that the modern human is taller than his descendants? Able to digest certain foods better or worse than his descendants? Do you believe that genes actually exist?

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
When did they have these white slaves, breh?

Europeans are saying 1500 to 1700s. White christians enslaved by local berbers which is to be expected because the berbers warfare tactics and knowledge of local land makes it very hard to fight them. So these Christian missionaries were out of their league.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Europeans are saying 1500 to 1700s. White christians enslaved by local berbers which is to be expected because the berbers warfare tactics and knowledge of local land makes it very hard to fight them. So these Christian missionaries were out of their league.
:ohhh:

This is an interesting topic and sure to inflame some people. But, fascinating, nonetheless.

When I hear brehs get into this topic and speak about the enslavement of europeans or "whites" during a certain epoch in time, it raises a lot of flags regarding the credibility of the "we should hate them forever b/c they enslaved us" perspective. Especially my respected brehs who take pride in the "The Black man was in his true glory when we, as Moors, put cacs in their place and made them OUR SLAVES!"

If what you're saying is accurate, let's accumulate a timeline.

Is the general consensus that one shouldn't feel sympathy regarding the opportunity to have white slaves because of the colonialism that was committed by modern euros? If so, considering the first modern euros that colonized and enslaved Africans were the Portuguese in the 15th century, and from what you say, berbers were enslaving europeans in the 16th century, the whole argument gets murky.

I've also been curious about when the Moors first colonized and enslaved euros.

All it tells me is anytime a group is instrumental in enslaving another, it gives the other group the moral advantage in some way.

That being said, I'd be setting my legacy, my descendants up to be some grade a fukkboys b/c while my white slaves' descendants will be justifiably resentful regarding my imposed slavery, my great great grandkids would be out here looking like the alt right trying to ridiculously defend their bullshyt superiority fallacy on some little dikk shyt.

I'm good with that. :rudy:

Disclaimer: If any of my historical record is wrong, please correct me. I'm legit fascinated in this shyt and trying to learn...not trying to yell bullshyt fake facts at people to win an argument.

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
They wouldn't get shyt done. Come home they all passed out from the sun :russ:

But no, I dont want slaves