if you could have white slaves would you?

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My comprehension is booty Breh can you explain to me what he means?

Basically,

In the face of Italians using chemical weapons (bad weapons that are illegal in war) and facing an advancing army, he told Ethiopians that they shouldn’t ruin the good name of Ethiopia by stooping to that same level. He won in the end, the Italians lost the war with Ethiopia (twice).

In the same way that we, as proud African people shouldn’t stoop to the level of cacs because it sullies OUR name.

Even in spite of our condition as a direct result of slavery, we shouldn’t think about picking the same shackles and put it on the whiteman because it’s a dishonor to the ancestors.

That’s specifically in reference to slavery btw. I’m all for spliting a cac shyt in the street if warranted

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
... I only need several PAWGS to work in the big house...

Last edited:

BaeLuh

Rookie
Daps
I'd have some cute white boys give me massages and stuff lol that's about it

Daps
Na, i can't stand cac humor and then them muhfukkers can't even cook making fried chicken outta the oven and V8 splash tomato soup. They don't wash they hands after they shyt so your whole family catching e-coli.
:scust:

Imagine smelling wet dog on your field all day. They can't be in the sun more than 5 min without dying of skin cancer.
:scust:

fukk that shyt. Keep your cacs, I believe in equality.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I don't know, there's many theories out there, their albino asses are probably native from asia. :yeshrug:
The whole "black people became white because they live in the cold" is fake breh. People don't change their genetics just because they live in a different place. There's plenty of dark skinned people living in the artic for hundreds of years.

How many times do white people have to reveal their history before people pay attention? At this point I think dudes don’t want to know.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
He'll fukking yeah :mjlol:

I'd be snowed the fukk in with white pawgs FAWK u mean. :mjgrin:

ace416

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah. White ppl are too feisty almost impossible to control. Look at how many times they went to war with each other in Europe.