if you could have white slaves would you?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I'm curious to whether or not African Americans would do the same that was done to them.

My people had white European slaves in morocco. We are called berbers now.
What's this 'my' and 'we' shyt? Are you going back to claiming to be white again?

Berbers are Jennifer Beals black.

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Of course. :banderas:

It would be the perfect revenge to enact chattel slavery to these cacs :ahh:

400 years later tell them to pull themselves up by their bootstraps :ufdup::troll:

its what the ancestors would want :blessed:

tumblr_inline_o16hdlYGvM1rk4ila_500.png
:blessed:
Yeah I'm really surprised by the responses in here. Whip them cacs and have they pawgs learn to cook then cook for the fam:mjgrin: Free them cacs after a few generations. Let them buy land and houses and shyt. Then take all they shyt again :mjlol:. Have them going to schools in ghettos break up they families and have them reliant on govt assistance. Call it redlining and Jim Crowe :mjgrin:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:patrice:

Are you being serious right now?

You do know that all types of slave transactions are happening on the deep web this very second right?
Yes I am serious. Are you?

You're trying to conflate the Deep Web fukkery with posters on this board. Just because a network of Icelandic politicians have a hard on for children and some Flips are bending over backwards to sell to them doesn't make black posters supporters of slavery.

African brehs may be different, since slavery still exists in the Motherland; and rich African immigrants get busted every year trying to bring that shyt here because they don't respect Lincoln's memo. :yeshrug:

But regular nikkas ain't about that shyt. Real slavery is the domain of psychopaths, serial killers and the mentally ill.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I don't know, there's many theories out there, their albino asses are probably native from asia. :yeshrug:
The whole "black people became white because they live in the cold" is fake breh. People don't change their genetics just because they live in a different place. There's plenty of dark skinned people living in the artic for hundreds of years.
This is not accurate.

Actually, that's disrespectful of me. Can I get some info on why you have this opinion?

I feel comfortable in what I've read on the topic to believe, at this point, that the out of Africa theory is sound and we are all connected by a common African ancestor.

I feel confident in the theory that vitamin d deficiency and the genetic mutation - which grew over tens of thousands of years - originating out of the area we know as Sweden is where paler skin started to become more prevalent and spread over the area we know as Europe.

There is strong evidence that suggests the African migrants who migrated over time changed their cultural habits and diets.

The colder climate and lack of sunlight irrefutably resulted in vitamin d deficiency... But interesting enough, the advent of farming and drinking the milk of animals overcame that deficiency.

Also, less sun clearly didn't change a person's complexion in their life time. But, it is fact that since you and my skin is darker...we NEED more vitamin D to keep it healthy.

Lighter skin is associated with higher vitamin d levels and lactose tolerance, which probably started to come along for the genetic ride, boosted the health benefits of lighter skin and animal milk drinking. It was probably luck or fascination or the observation of healthier lives in such a sun deprived location that pushed the spread of lighter and lighter skin.

An interesting book I just read that went in depth on the topic -

41D2l65i7wL._SL1500_.jpg

-----------

Honestly, brehs, 8,000 years ago, there were only 5 million modern humans on the planet. Believe it or not...we all have common ancestors many times over.:ehh:

Not trying to enflame you or anything. Just a different viewpoint than you. I'm interested in getting some sources that help you for your opinion, though.

Last edited:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're trying to conflate the Deep Web fukkery with posters on this board.

Wrong. I'm saying that in The Deep Web slave transactions exist..But this is all behind the scenes shyt. No one would ever go on a public forum(unless they trolling or out of their minds) and admit to wanting slaves. Thats not gonna happen. Look at the responses in this thread...No fool will openly admit that shyt. But behind the scenes were its not public they doing it all day everyday and arent telling anyone.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
What's this 'my' and 'we' shyt? Are you going back to claiming to be white again?

Berbers are Jennifer Beals black.

You aren't part of my tribe. What berber tribe do you originate from and I can tell you your history in the area of south morocco where I'm from. I don't fukk with Americans or europeans. Where in the hell did I'm claim to be white?

kovi

All Star
Daps
Finally some honesty.

Lmao at these online militants who want to kill all white people but are above having them as slaves :dead:

I don’t hate white people. I’m just a bad person haha. Couldn’t do it to my own tho never.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I'm curious to whether or not African Americans would do the same that was done to them.

My people had white European slaves in morocco. We are called berbers now.

:ohhh:Seriously? Berbers are descendents of white Europeans, or did I read this wrong?

Every Berber I knew in looked like me (black).

Learn something new everyday.
Finally some honesty.

Lmao at these online militants who want to kill all white people but are above having them as slaves :dead:

A coli militant wanting to kill a WS who did something specific to possibly warrant the victim's rage and desire for revenge in the moment is one thing.

But....ok. Did you know during chattel slavery, these fukkers might impregnate a slave, then impregnate said slaves daughters and his granddaughters as well. Imagine where you have to be mentally, emotionally and spiritually to continuously commit something this deplorable for the years on end.

Seriously, take a minute to imagine yourself doing this and what state of mind you have to be in to do it, over fukking decades.

Do you seriously think any black wants to relinquish his humanity and soul in order to become someone capable of doing some shyt like this over a lifetime?

Me wanting to slap a WS that called me something is not an indication I should also be capable of or even want to straight dehumanize his ass and his whole family.

Yuck

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime I'm asked something like this, I fall back to quote from the honorable Haile Selassie, who said this as the Italians used chemical weapons against his people.
One of the greatest travesties.
Italian armies blessed by the pope committed various crimes against humanity as they pushed in Adis.
But no one cares