if you could have white slaves would you?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
defeating them how?

:jbhmm:
Toppling ideology.

White supremacy is like a fast food mission statement that dictates non-negotiable ways of preparing the burgers and fries, setting up the menu, etc.

For centuries, little dikk white supremacist and eugenics thinking has controlled McAmerica's food and menu policies. Institutional racism and discrimination is equal to strictly only allowing a dry ass non-cheese burger w/ mayonaisse & 2 pickle dressings.:scust:

The same way is tastes like shyt to me and you, institutional racism treats me and you like shyt.

So, instead of being beaten by this nasty ass system, he's probably going to contribute to toppling the bullshyt ideology that feeds power to the system.

By the time, brehs like him and I are through, we hope to completely dismantle the power structure and have that menu reflect more diverse and equitable interests.

Imagine the most racist founding father resurrecting and seeing a country where institutional racism is dismantled and their statues & relics of white supremacy are forever toppled. They'd have a fukking fit. :banderas:

Imagine the founder of McAmerica being resurrected and seeing his precious mayonaisse burger in the fukking bushes and replaced w/ barbecue burgers, side orders like Cola Nut and Plaintains, and the whole uniform changed. :banderas:

That's my guess.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All it tells me is anytime a group is instrumental in enslaving another, it gives the other group the moral advantage in some way.

That being said, I'd be setting my legacy, my descendants up to be some grade a fukkboys b/c while my white slaves' descendants will be justifiably resentful regarding my imposed slavery, my great great grandkids would be out here looking like the alt right trying to ridiculously defend their bullshyt superiority fallacy on some little dikk shyt.

I'm good with that. :rudy:

I read this and I cant help but to think. U are saying this now because u are Black...But if u were white would u still be saying this , denouncing the actions of said great great grandparents or would u be that ALT right trying to defend thier bullshyt "so called" superiority?

We'll never ever know but that thought popped in my head when I read this.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I read this and I cant help but to think. U are saying this now because u are Black...But if u were white would u still be saying this , denouncing the actions of said great great grandparents or would u be that ALT right trying to defend thier bullshyt "so called" superiority?

We'll never ever know but that thought popped in my head when I read this.
Exactly

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So, instead of being beaten by this nasty ass system, he's probably going to contribute to toppling the bullshyt ideology that feeds power to the system.

By the time, brehs like him and I are through, we hope to completely dismantle the power structure and have that menu reflect more diverse and equitable interests.

This sounds nice but it doesnt say exactly how this will happen. How can u replace the current dominating system that McDonalds controls? And how come u arent doing it now? You said

How are u going to do that?

Spin: White Supremacy responding to Black people who say they wouldn't want white slaves.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah the whole thing would get boring after a week or two. Plus you have to look after and make sure they healthy. Not my thing.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoys being the master of my universe. Having someone else do something for me negates that.