If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

timeless

All Star
Daps
No shyt. That point doesn't need to be said; it's obvious to everyone, so you're kinda wasting your time even typing it. We cab ask why though, for those that aren't p*ssy enough to discuss. Notice the ones who are high information, and voting, are very open to discussing why.

Notice the ones who arent...consistently stay quiet. Psychologically it's because they know they aren't moving in anyone's interest but their own. So you stay quiet.

People are smarter than that, and can see that.

What you're saying is surface level. fukk all that.

Oh, you got it all figured out. One wonders why someone with all the answers would even need to discuss, unless they needed to stroke their ego?

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The usual excuses

1. I was eating good under trump

2. The left doesn’t care about black people

3. So and so president biden, Obama, Clinton, etc etc never did anything for black people.

Same shyt where dumb ass nikkas and cacs don’t realize u can’t do shyt when u don’t have the supreme courts and everything get shut down

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"The left doesn't care about black people"?

The Democrats aren't "left".
In the 80s we'd just call them Republicans.

I'm not voting for Trump but again, we're pushing the idea that the Democrat's
Are progressive or representative of the left when in reality just about everything they're about
Runs counter to that.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No one has to be "open for a discussion" when it comes to a private decision. No one has a say in what car you choose to purchase, who you date, or even eat for breakfast. Voting is the same way. Personal = not up for discussion.

Btw, nobody has to defend themselves to anyone but the law.
Yeah you don't have to post on a forum either, but yet...wtf are you here for?

Suddenly it's like "oh that's private information" [/Chappelle white guy voice]

fukk outta here Lol They stay quiet for a reason.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Biden dropped out, breh. Harris is running for the Democrats now.

I don't think she's a pedophile:francis:
Damn that Trump defense...exposed yourself buddy.

You know he had the cases against a 13 yr old right? And was all over the epstein files?

Watch you ignore this.

timeless

All Star
Daps
Yeah you don't have to post on a forum either, but yet...wtf are you here for?

Suddenly it's like "oh that's private information" [/Chappelle white guy voice]

fukk outta here Lol They stay quiet for a reason.

Forums are for people to talk and connect with others. Why are you trying to talk and connect with Trump supporters?

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: he think they dont...:laff: he really believes every minority group votes ONLY democrat!!!! :laff: what a fukking clown...

Nah breh don't backpedal. I said by majority. I know you posted them thinking they vote republican by majority lmaoo

You don't even know the stats.

And now you are desperate to change that look. You wilin' breh.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
There are Trump/MAGA supporters on here, but as someone else mentioned, they're not going to self-admit knowing it may potentially lead to the hammer being slammed on them (banned/bushed) which would prevent them from continuing to gaslight, so they'll play the obtuse games of both-sides, free thinker, political apathy, or act neutral towards GOP talking points.

Some also remain anonymous, never saying a word but always watching, reading, and dapping the comments that reek of closeted Trump/MAGA/GOP sympathizing.
Exactly. Cowards. They think we don't know how they move lol we do morons, we do.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I used to not vote

I campaigned for Obama over McCain breh ... door to door.

just like it is a constant that you will vote.

I just told you it isn't a constant that I vote;

Nah, specific and unique circumstances nikka. You're just too stupid to notice when it might be time to.

Oh, you got it all figured out. One wonders why someone with all the answers would even need to discuss, unless they needed to stroke their ego?

:mjlol: The funniest shyt to me about these coli election year witch hunts is that nikkas will point blank tell you, I never voted before, I don't usually vote, etc, and be arguing with people who actually worked on campaigns, volunteered time, and voted in every👏🏽 single👏🏽 election👏🏽 , not just presidential years.

You don't have the right to tell nobody shyt, witcho 35 y.o., just now realizing how serious shyt is self. Yes. Welcome to the discussion we been having since 1995. Now shut the fukk up and let the people who been PARTICIPATING IN OUR DEMOCRCY explain their findings, findings made while you was chasing bytches or the bag or the new J's or whatever. Yall like post beef Kenny fans trynna police og fans that know the whole discography. STFU. vote, do what you do, but don't try to tell us shyt. Bytch ass got 30 posts in here and just starting voting, shyt is hilarious

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: The funniest shyt to me about these coli election year witch hunts is that nikkas will point blank tell you, I never voted before, I don't usually vote, etc, and be arguing with people who actually worked on campaigns, volunteered time, and voted in every👏🏽 single👏🏽 election👏🏽 , not just presidential years.

You don't have the right to tell nobody shyt, witcho 35 y.o., just now realizing how serious shyt is self. Yes. Welcome to the discussion we been having since 1995. Now shut the fukk up and let the people who been PARTICIPATING IN OUR DEMOCRCY explain their findings, findings made while you was chasing bytches or the bag or the new J's or whatever. Yall like post beef Kenny fans trynna police og fans that know the whole discography. STFU. vote, do what you do, but don't try to tell us shyt. Bytch ass got 30 posts in here and just starting voting, shyt is hilarious
So why are you voting for Trump? :mjgrin: