If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Kamala's campaign turns out better than Biden's did.
:jbhmm:

I would hate to see some of these shills commit that.
TD0-NYr-Lpcns-Tm-2-67.gif

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@NoHalfWay is one of them. There are a couple others also. @01King @The Realist Perspective @Man On Fire all said in a poll on here recently they are voting for Trump as well.
Oh yeah, unless the Democratic Party can conjure a better ticket Trump is definitely getting my vote.

I can explain my reasoning but forgive me if I don’t respond quickly I’m working hella hours & get a lot of notifications

But yeah yall the Democratic Party is cooked

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Oh yeah, unless the Democratic Party can conjure a better ticket Trump is definitely getting my vote.

I can explain my reasoning but forgive me if I don’t respond quickly I’m working hella hours & get a lot of notifications

I respect you for being honest.

Are you FBA/ADOS?

If so what does Trump offer over the Democrats in your opinion?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I still believe the selection is Trump's to lose but with all the #Bothsides #Notangiblesnovote nikkas can't bring themselves even on an anonymous board to give a full throated endorsement of Trump

Tariq stays on the Democrats necks but no straight up endorsement for Trump just vague sentiments about Trump being "better" than the democrats

If you're one of those people that believe the Black Male vote will be the deciding factor then Trump is gonna lose

The #bothsides guysare double haters they ain't gonna vote and kamala will sweep the auntie vote and she'll sit at the resolute desk

That's if you believe that Black people hold the key to electoral victory in our hands.

No one is saying that Kamala has to get a Black Man as veep to shore up the democratic base.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I respect you for being honest.

Are you FBA/ADOS?

If so what does Trump offer over the Democrats in your opinion?
I don’t identify with any of those movements I’m strictly a Black American. I think the idea of reparations is a circular talking point that has no solution & neither party will ever bring to fruition

There’s a # of things that I align more on the Trump side than the current democratic system. For one I’m a practicing capitalist, I agree with reeling in larger government, my family raised me with more conservative values not from a political standpoint cuz they are all historically dems, but from a cultural standpoint.

To me the Democratic Party lost the plot trying to combat the radical right wing by going radically left. Then you get into the candidates themselves, etc.

But yeah just a quick lil synopsis

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

why is Trump getting your vote?

What state are you in?

Take your time.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t identify with any of those movements I’m strictly a Black American. I think the idea of reparations is a circular talking point that has no solution & neither party will ever bring to fruition

There’s a # of things that I align more on the Trump side than the current democratic system. For one I’m a practicing capitalist, I agree with reeling in larger government, my family raised me with more conservative values not from a political standpoint cuz they are all historically dems, but from a cultural standpoint.

To me the Democratic Party lost the plot trying to combat the radical right wing by going radically left. Then you get into the candidates themselves, etc.

Have you voted for the GOP in the past?

If Romney or some regular republican was running I'd break my neck to vote for him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

You sound like a tether where is your family from?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps

Trump reeling in larger government? I'll believe it when I see it :russ: