If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Dead ass I’m only voting cause a lot of people died in the past to give me that right.
This, I vote in every election I can because our parents and grandparents knew people who were lynched, attacked, harrassed, or otherwise barred from voting just because they were Black American

A Black person who's a citizen and is eligible to vote and doesn't is spitting in the face of his people

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Trump reeling in larger government? I'll believe it when I see it :russ:
No president can exactly escape the clutches of what has become the monstrous federal government. That shyt is what it is

But I do appreciate a more anti-establishment candidate

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Presidency isn’t even that important. They can already pass laws and take down anything they want. They’re banning books and outlawing abortion as we speak while there is a democratic president in office.
:unimpressed:

Dead ass I’m only voting cause a lot of people died in the past to give me that right. Fake or not I can’t really disrespect their memories by not doing something so easy.
Well if people voted in 2016 this wouldn’t have happened

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This, I vote in every election I can because our parents and grandparents knew people who were lynched, attacked, harrassed, or otherwise barred from voting just because they were Black American

A Black person who's a citizen and is eligible to vote and doesn't is spitting in the face of his people
They went through that for equality and equity, not to be pawns in WS cac games.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:gucci:

what republican legislation are you talking about?
For which point? Reeling in larger government? If we go back to one of the biggest points of contention between liberal & conservatives, the topic of abortion (which I rarely care to talk about)

I agree with Trump that the shyt oughta be determined by the states & not be a federal issue. There are certain things that I am ok with government being intrusive on

Also noting I ain’t a republican

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
trump is for himself and other billionaires.

he ain't for the working class

MOST of congress isn't for the working class.. Most of state government isn't for the working class for that matter :mjlol:

fukk is ya'll talking about. ALL of these politicians are back by wealthy donors. I don't see any working class people going to $5000 ticket fund raising dinners :russ:

AIPAC isn't for working class people unless they're jewish.

Black people in this country have latched on to the democratic party out of sheer obedience. Instead of trying to create a new choice you simple continue to stare and blue and red. Both parties suck.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
For which point? Reeling in larger government? If we go back to one of the biggest points of contention between liberal & conservatives, the topic of abortion (which I rarely care to talk about)

I agree with Trump that the shyt oughta be determined by the states & not be a federal issue. There are certain things that I am ok with government being intrusive on

Also noting I ain’t a republican
When it comes to reeling in larger government you point out the abortion issue?

:gucci:

Now we have state governments becoming MORE intrusive and spending more money dealing with abortion laws...

This didn't cause the government to become smaller... it actually increased the amount of things government regulates/enforces

Can you name any other Republican legislation that you support because it will lead to smaller government?

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
They went through that for equality and equity, not to be pawns in WS cac games.
Your general election ballot will have Black candidates for congress, the senate, your school board, water board, etc. and options to keep or remove judges

Do you think it's only the President and Vice President? :dahell:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: The funniest shyt to me about these coli election year witch hunts is that nikkas will point blank tell you, I never voted before, I don't usually vote, etc, and be arguing with people who actually worked on campaigns, volunteered time, and voted in every👏🏽 single👏🏽 election👏🏽 , not just presidential years.

You don't have the right to tell nobody shyt, witcho 35 y.o., just now realizing how serious shyt is self. Yes. Welcome to the discussion we been having since 1995. Now shut the fukk up and let the people who been PARTICIPATING IN OUR DEMOCRCY explain their findings, findings made while you was chasing bytches or the bag or the new J's or whatever. Yall like post beef Kenny fans trynna police og fans that know the whole discography. STFU. vote, do what you do, but don't try to tell us shyt. Bytch ass got 30 posts in here and just starting voting, shyt is hilarious
Wtf are you talking about. You fukked up by assuming I didn't vote ANY election just from that statement lol

Oops?

Voted Obama 08, didn't 2012, did 2016, did 2020.

So really only 1 year. Oops? Looks like you wasted time typing b*tch.

But even if I only voted Trumps terms. You lot choose NOW not to? Then it discredits your entire understanding of the issues.

Because again...you are conflating this term, and previous elections as a similar thing. it isn't. Abd if you don't understand that, you're campaigning previously means little, because when we actually need you...you aren't there

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
@HarlemHottie for wasting all that venting on assuming shyt lmao

Meaningless post now that doesn't pertain to you directed it at lol now try actually explaining why you vote Trump.

She's trans too, so she should be for dems lmao