If you are voting for Trump let's have a cordial conversation and examine why that is?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
MOST of congress isn't for the working class.. Most of state government isn't for the working class for that matter :mjlol:

fukk is ya'll talking about. ALL of these politicians are back by wealthy donors. I don't see any working class people going to $5000 ticket fund raising dinners :russ:

AIPAC isn't for working class people unless they're jewish.

Black people in this country have latched on to the democratic party out of sheer obedience. Instead of trying to create a new choice you simple continue to stare and blue and red. Both parties suck.
This isn't a Parliament. It's one or the other.

One party effectively eliminated affirmative action. Guess which one?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So why are you voting for Trump? :mjgrin:

@HarlemHottie are you voting for Trump?

Why are you always upvoting Republican shills?
I'm not and, if you're at all familiar with my posting style, you'd know I'm the type to say unpopular shyt with my whole chest. I take great glee in it, in fact. Now what? :mjgrin:

I upvoted mad ppl in that magat weirdo thread. If you gon act like a hoeand count daps, at least be honest. :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This isn't a Parliament. It's one or the other.

One party effectively eliminated affirmative action. Guess which one?

I've never benefited from affirmative action :mjlol: The only color that matters is green. And you gotta have hustle.

But you failed to mention how we got here in the first place.

1. Obama took office with a super majority.
2. But he only cared about getting re-elected and bushed the DNC, so while he got re-elected he was a lame duck.
3. RBG was old and he couldn't get her old ass to retire which came back to haunt the party.
4. Another justice passes during his term, and because he neglected other seat elections, a republican controlled congress prevented him from picking another justice... That's 2.
5. He ran on ending the Bush/Clinton legacy, but he sets up a Clinton to run after his term was up by making her secretary of state.
6. He picked an old VP running mate who didn't even try to run.

all that led to Trump getting elected, even though it should've been an easy layup victory, and here we are.

As for affirmative action it's a relic. It has nothing to do with parents teaching their children. It has nothing to do with paying attention in school and valuing education. It has nothing to do with work ethic or hustle. And I'm not going to let white people weaponize it to solicit a damn vote.

Housing discrimination is 10 times worse than affirmative action. Not to mention banking discrimination. There are plenty of other institutionalized racist practices that goes on in this country, that supersedes anything Affirmative Action took care of.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard and started Facebook. You see the problem with black people in this country is we have assimilated into and strive to be just like white people. We have no real culture. Instead of creating out own institutions, we instead try to fit in with cac.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden wanted to run. He had begin laying groundwork for a campaign. Obama stabbed him in the back and discouraged him from running because he had his head up Hillary Clinton's ass and chose her as his successor. Obama's people, and even Biden's own Chief of Staff turned on him and jumped to Clinton's camp.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Biden wanted to run. He had begin laying groundwork for a campaign. Obama stabbed him in the back and discouraged him from running because he had his head up Hillary Clinton's ass and chose her as his successor. Obama's people, and even Biden's own Chief of Staff turned on him and jumped to Clinton's camp.

Well.. there you go.

Biden had no balls.

And where did it get the party? Clinton basically gave the election to Trump off of shear arrogance. "Basket of Deplorables" will forever go down as one of the single most torpedoes that sunk an election.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Well.. there you go.

Biden had no balls.

And where did it get the party? Clinton basically gave the election to Trump off of shear arrogance. "Basket of Deplorables" will forever go down as one of the single most torpedoes that sunk an election.
He should have ran anyway, but the problem was he would not have had the staff because the people he needed the most jumped to Clinton's side.

When you get some down time read this post I made last month. It's part of a large article that describes what happened.

timeless

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: The funniest shyt to me about these coli election year witch hunts is that nikkas will point blank tell you, I never voted before, I don't usually vote, etc, and be arguing with people who actually worked on campaigns, volunteered time, and voted in every👏🏽 single👏🏽 election👏🏽 , not just presidential years.

You don't have the right to tell nobody shyt, witcho 35 y.o., just now realizing how serious shyt is self. Yes. Welcome to the discussion we been having since 1995. Now shut the fukk up and let the people who been PARTICIPATING IN OUR DEMOCRCY explain their findings, findings made while you was chasing bytches or the bag or the new J's or whatever. Yall like post beef Kenny fans trynna police og fans that know the whole discography. STFU. vote, do what you do, but don't try to tell us shyt. Bytch ass got 30 posts in here and just starting voting, shyt is hilarious

Wow, and here I was thinking he was an avid voter or at least some sort of recruiter with the way he's been going. Lol silly me

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
When it comes to reeling in larger government you point out the abortion issue?

:gucci:

Now we have state governments becoming MORE intrusive and spending more money dealing with abortion laws...

This didn't cause the government to become smaller... it actually increased the amount of things government regulates/enforces

Can you name any other Republican legislation that you support because it will lead to smaller government?
Yeah that’s how the individual states tend to govern their territory. If you live in a state that isn’t advantageous to you then you leave outta that bytch

It causes the states to be more splintered but it’s not an overarching federal gov issue. In reality neither party wants “smaller government” as long as there’s nothing limiting something that is advantageous to them… and I’m all for it big dawg :yeshrug:So when I say smaller government I lean toward less liberal policy & more free enterprise.

The red party has only been able to affect the size of government mostly on a state level. I’m from Florida and we all know bout the laws here… I ain’t movin no time soon til they try n turn this bytch into California

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Your general election ballot will have Black candidates for congress, the senate, your school board, water board, etc. and options to keep or remove judges

Do you think it's only the President and Vice President? :dahell:
None of these people are dedicated to helpng Black people. Might as well be cacs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I've never benefited from affirmative action :mjlol: The only color that matters is green. And you gotta have hustle.

But you failed to mention how we got here in the first place.

1. Obama took office with a super majority.
2. But he only cared about getting re-elected and bushed the DNC, so while he got re-elected he was a lame duck.
3. RBG was old and he couldn't get her old ass to retire which came back to haunt the party.
4. Another justice passes during his term, and because he neglected other seat elections, a republican controlled congress prevented him from picking another justice... That's 2.
5. He ran on ending the Bush/Clinton legacy, but he sets up a Clinton to run after his term was up by making her secretary of state.

all that led to Trump getting elected, even though it should've been an easy layup victory, and here we are.

As for affirmative action it's a relic. It has nothing to do with parents teaching their children. It has nothing to do with paying attention in school and valuing education. It has nothing to do with work ethic or hustle. And I'm not going to let white people weaponize it to solicit a damn vote.

Housing discrimination is 10 times worse than affirmative action. Not to mention banking discrimination. There are plenty of other institutionalized racist practices that goes on in this country, that supersedes anything Affirmative Action took care of.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard and started Facebook. You see the problem with black people in this country is we have assimilated into and strive to be just like white people. We have no real culture. Instead of creating out own institutions, we instead try to fit in with cac.

You if you cared about housing or banking discrimination you would gleefully vote Democratic. Bidens DOJ has went after banks and mortgage companies for discrimination against Black folks. Plus he reimplemented rules that help combat these issues that Trump thew out.

You MAGA folks are uniformed idiots.

The Biden administration is restoring a rule that will require cities, counties and states that receive federal housing funds to examine patterns of residential segregation within their borders and take steps to uproot them, a mandate that was first established by civil rights–era legislation but has proved almost impossible to enact.

President Donald Trump ripped up the previous standard, known as the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing rule, which he condemned as a federal push to “abolish the suburbs” in the run-up to the presidential election in 2020

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that’s how the individual states tend to govern their territory. If you live in a state that isn’t advantageous to you then you leave outta that bytch

It causes the states to be more splintered but it’s not an overarching federal gov issue. In reality neither party wants “smaller government” as long as there’s nothing limiting something that is advantageous to them… and I’m all for it big dawg :yeshrug:So when I say smaller government I lean toward less liberal policy & more free enterprise.

The red party has only been able to affect the size of government mostly on a state level. I’m from Florida and we all know bout the laws here… I ain’t movin no time soon til they try n turn this bytch into California

:gucci:

I ask about which republican policy led to smaller government...

and you mentioned abortion... which actually increased the power, reach, and cost of government...

This does not make sense

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not and, if you're at all familiar with my posting style, you'd know I'm the type to say unpopular shyt with my whole chest. I take great glee in it, in fact. Now what? :mjgrin:

I upvoted mad ppl in that magat weirdo thread. If you gon act like a hoeand count daps, at least be honest. :francis:

Watch your goofy ass mouth.

You used to have real thoughtful comments until you started the MAGA shill trolling.

Do you though

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No president can exactly escape the clutches of what has become the monstrous federal government. That shyt is what it is

But I do appreciate a more anti-establishment candidate

You are talking this dumb anti-government stuff after cacs have stolen all of the money.

When has "small government" ever helped Black folks in this country?