if you are a pro gun american...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You have no come back for what I said. U have no rebuttle. The only thing u can do is say "this is stupid as fucc" u lost
All illegal street guns were once legal guns. Where do you think they come from? If we limited the availability of legal guns then there would be less guns altogether meaning there would be less illegal guns too. As guns become less and less plentyfull the black market prices of guns will go up, and it wouldnt make sense for pookie to go buy a $500 gun to go rob the gas station for $100

Knives have plenty of other uses outside of killing that's why they should be legal. The one and only use for a gun is to kill. I don't think guns should be banned but they should be strictly regulated by the federal government. No one needs to buy an AK-47 and thousands of bullets, mentally disturbed people should not be allowed to have guns. People taking certain medications should not be allowed to have guns. There are plenty of things that can be done to reduce gun violence without an outright ban, but people are so stuck in the American gun culture that they ignore logical reasoning when it comes to gun laws.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:childplease:

There is nothing socially conservative about the culture of Black Americans. On the surface yes but out of wed-lock births, rampant drug abuse and an aversion towards education is the definition of socially liberal. If you argue against weed use on here you will be shut down immediately and neg repped. I know from experience so kill that noise.

Stop confusing the the-coli.com with real life. If anything Blacks in America collectively need to become more socially conservative. We are the only minority group for the most part aren't.

c/s we'd be in a lot better place collectively if we were more socially conservative as a group. extreme liberalism is corrosive as f*ck... they don't hear us tho.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is your proof? Like I said the only way a gun serves as good protection is if the person you aiming your gun at is unarmed. If she could stand behind that door and shoot the man, she could have stood behind the door and hit him with a bat, pepper spray, taser, etc. The only thing a gun did in this situation is took a life.

Although the guy was wrong for breaking in, gun owners like this lady are just waiting for their opportunity to shoot a mufukka. If she really just wanted to protect her baby she could heve yelled out to him or let off a warning shot, but no she waited behind the door and ambushed him as he walked in. She wanted to kill that guy not protect her baby.

:aicmon: I got guns and the last thing I wanna have to do is point it at another human being. But if my kids are sleep and someone run up in my spot then I got no problem putting a hot one in someone.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c/s we'd be in a lot better place collectively if we were more socially conservative as a group. extreme liberalism is corrosive as f*ck... they don't hear us tho.

i agree but you're a cac lover

women like you need to ostracized first. :what:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is your proof? Like I said the only way a gun serves as good protection is if the person you aiming your gun at is unarmed. If she could stand behind that door and shoot the man, she could have stood behind the door and hit him with a bat, pepper spray, taser, etc. The only thing a gun did in this situation is took a life.

Although the guy was wrong for breaking in, gun owners like this lady are just waiting for their opportunity to shoot a mufukka. If she really just wanted to protect her baby she could heve yelled out to him or let off a warning shot, but no she waited behind the door and ambushed him as he walked in. She wanted to kill that guy not protect her baby.

OMG! You sound absolutely insane. You really think that the woman should have hit the man with a bat? U think a bat would have worked. What if the dude had a gun? U think the intruder was there to bring the lady some cookies? Cmon man. Either u are trolling or completely clueless. Why should the lady take it easy on the intruder who broke into her home with bad intentions. The lady had a baby to protect and to protect herself. And how the fucc can u say she ambushed him? He ambushed her by breakin down her door. Dude got what was comin to him. Lesson of the day. Don't go around kickin in peoples doors, u may get your azz blown away. She killed the guy to protect herself annd her baby. U think she had this premeditated murder plot to kill an intruder? Cmon man. U sound crazy:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

:skip:

Brokewave is a sharp brotha so it has me :mindblown: that he attempted to paint the black communities problems on being socially conservative. Outside of religion black communities are the posterchild for failed liberal policies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most cops cant shot for shyt :russ:

you ever notice why they shoot like 100 bullets at one person? cuz they suck

a cop told me :aicmon: "none of us can shoot"

remember the black homeless guy they killled last a week ago? they shot 90 bullets and hit him like 30 time close range

that cop lied to you

they shoot 100 times because they can't charge everyone with one persons death :beli:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:aicmon: I got guns and the last thing I wanna have to do is point it at another human being. But if my kids are sleep and someone run up in my spot then I got no problem putting a hot one in someone.

If you were standing at your door with a gun and someone was trying to break in. Would you not yell out to them "hey get away I got a gun" and/or let out a warning shot. Or would you wait in the darkness until they make it in your house then shoot them? I have a family too and and Im fully confident in my ability to protect them with my louisville slugger. If a guy already has a gun pointed at me I'm a goner anyway, but if I get the drop on you like this lady did it doesn't matter what kind of gun you got, your going down.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
You are totaly missing the point. It does not matter the sentence, crminals/people will still get their hands on guns. People know that killing someone can get u a life sentence or the death penalty. But people still go out and committ murder.. and u totaly skipped over my point about all the deaths that happen by kitchen knives,alcohol and cigs. Do u want to ban all those items too?

Actually... you're missing the point, and you blatantly ignored one of mine.

The point is to REDUCE the amount gun related crimes by REDUCING the availability of guns and INCREASING the punishment for having them illegally. I clearly said you won't completely end gun violence. There will always be people who are evil and want to kill...

BUT LIKE I SAID... Not being able to stop it completely isn't a good reason not to address the problem.

The less guns there are on the streets PERIOD, regardless of whether its illegal or not, the less crimes there will be by sheer availability of guns.

And I ignored your point because it is not the same thing... at all really

Guns are made to KILL people. Knives, Alcohol, and Cigs (although I wouldn't mind banning cigarettes :scusthov:) sole purpose isn't to kill someone.

If I drink alcohol once... It won't kill me
If I cut up some food... It won't kill me
If I smoke one cigarette.. It won't kill me

If I shoot someone once... there's a good chance they could die, because THAT'S WHAT GUNS ARE FOR!!

Also... If I want to. I can go into a busy city and knock off AT LEAST 10-15 people before anyone could do anything about. If I have a knife... not so much.
It's not just the basic danger of a gun, it's also that fact that it can wreak so much havoc in so little time... And it's much easier to stop someone who has knife than someone with a gun.... So... it's not the same thing

And to the guy who said he doesn't agree my opinions on how to regulate it... That's fine too... I may not even agree with them I was just making it up as I went on. But more strict regulation NEEDS to happen. Even 1 less death per year is better than doing nothing about. That's 1 more life that's saved

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If you were standing at your door with a gun and someone was trying to break in. Would you not yell out to them "hey get away I got a gun" and/or let out a warning shot. Or would you wait in the darkness until they make it in your house then shoot them? I have a family too and and Im fully confident in my ability to protect them with my louisville slugger. If a guy already has a gun pointed at me I'm a goner anyway, but if I get the drop on you like this lady did it doesn't matter what kind of gun you got, your going down.

I'm gonna just keep it all theway real. You seem to not live in the real world. You must live in Mayberry or Pleasantville USA. That bulshyt Louisville slugger won't do a Got damn thing to a fool kickin in your door with a pistol. U seem weak and u are willing to accept your fate. I'm going to let u in on a little secret-bringing a bat to a gunfight will result in the bat owner gettin bodied. So u keep that Louisville slugger handy when or if an intruder busts thru that door. I'm even willing to bet that I would take that bat away from u if u swung at me with it. Question: are u white?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
OMG! You sound absolutely insane. You really think that the woman should have hit the man with a bat? U think a bat would have worked. What if the dude had a gun? U think the intruder was there to bring the lady some cookies? Cmon man. Either u are trolling or completely clueless. Why should the lady take it easy on the intruder who broke into her home with bad intentions. The lady had a baby to protect and to protect herself. And how the fucc can u say she ambushed him? He ambushed her by breakin down her door. Dude got what was comin to him. Lesson of the day. Don't go around kickin in peoples doors, u may get your azz blown away. She killed the guy to protect herself annd her baby. U think she had this premeditated murder plot to kill an intruder? Cmon man. U sound crazy:snoop:

The guy was wrong no doubt, but the lady did nothing to try to prevent the death. Like i said she could have warned him or let of a warning shot but she didn't. While talking to 911 all she kept saying was "can I shoot him" she was more concerned with "SHOOTING" him than protecting her baby.

And again this is just one instance of a rare circumstance thousands of people died that day at the hands of a gunman. One person saved themselves from a guy with a knife by shooting him. Less guns all around would mean less gun violence period. If you cant admit that then there is no point in debating the topic anymore.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:skip:

Brokewave is a sharp brotha so it has me :mindblown: that he attempted to paint the black communities problems on being socially conservative. Outside of religion black communities are the posterchild for failed liberal policies.

exactly. the "black church" is BS imo....peaching Conservative views but not applying those views to daily life at all. look at people like Eddie Long...that's actually fairly normal to bishops to be either gay or womanizers...it's just that he got caught. real social conservatism is:

ostracizing unwed mothers...not throwing them baby showers

ostracizing men who go to prison... not throwing them release date parties

ostrasizing Baby Mamas and Baby daddies...not treating them like a regular part of the church\community.

mothers ostracizing drug dealing sons ...not turning a blind eye because he slides you money to pay the light bill etc.

the black church has zero credibility with me for the slackness the openly accept while calling down damnation of said things every sunday. :comeon:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day, here is how I feel.

I don't have a problem with any mentally stable person who has no history of criminal violence to possess a gun.

But.... There need to be regulations to determine whether someone is mentally stable with no history in criminal violence or not

That person needs to go through proper and extensive training for that firearm and they need to be held liable for whatever happens with that firearm.

There need to be guidelines on what to do if that firearm is lost/stolen as well

And punishments to deter those who are deterrable need to put in place, whatever the severity...

If there is a single mother with no criminal background who wants a gun to protect herself... Fine... let's do a background check, a mental evaluation, and take her through a rigorous training course for that gun. If she passes it all, then she can have her gun... and be liable for whatever happens with that gun.

Same with anyone else who wants a gun... we just need some type of accountability.