if you are a pro gun american...

Daps
Yes you should. I never said guns should be banned just better regulated. As evident by stories like the one you posted allot of gunowners are just looking for a reason to shoot a mufukka. Americans criminal or not have been conditioned into this shoot first attitude and the way the laws are written reinforces this mentality. For every story like the one you posted there are 10 trevon martins. Something needs to be done with gun control in this country obviously we have a problem.

What's the basis for this stat? :comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Please explain. What else the lady could have done to protect her and her kid? Use a bat right? The video was to prove that there is a positive purpose to gun ownership in the US:ufdup:

The guy didn't have a gun all she had to do was yell out "hey I got a gun" and he would have left her alone. She had enough time to plot with the opperator how she was going to shoot him. She could have let off a warning shot while he was trying to break in and the dude would have never made it in the house. If your argument is that guns are used to deter violence then show an example of that. This is not a good example

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Btw, why would I wanna come to a potential gunfight with a bat :what:????

I'd rather have a gun and take my chance of comin to their knifefight with a gun.

That's exactly why so many people are killed everyday. Gun Vs. Gun=the first person to pull their gun wins. Gun Vs. knife=gun wins.

Guns don't protect people they KILL people. There is no such thing as a "gunfight" gun shoots somebody dies there is no "fight" involved.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The guy didn't have a gun all she had to do was yell out "hey I got a gun" and he would have left her alone. She had enough time to plot with the opperator how she was going to shoot him. She could have let off a warning shot while he was trying to break in and the dude would have never made it in the house. If your argument is that guns are used to deter violence then show an example of that. This is not a good example

Did the woman know that the intruder didn't have a gun? U are being too sympathetic to criminals. Why should she go easy on an intruder who entered her home with bad intentions? My argument is that guns are in fact used to protect the innocent. Bottom line

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did the woman know that the intruder didn't have a gun? U are being too sympathetic to criminals. Why should she go easy on an intruder who entered her home with bad intentions? My argument is that guns are in fact used to protect the innocent. Bottom line

If her concern was with protecting herself and not shooting the intruder than she would have tried to prevent him from even making it in the house. Why would she stand there and wait for him to open the door, what if she missed or the gun jammed? Wouldn't it have made more sense for her to try to prevent the dude from even making it into her house? She didn't want to do this because she knew that if she waited for him to enter the home she could shoot him. She WANTED to shoot this guy, protecting her family was just an excuse for her do what she wanted to do. Yes she used the gun to protect herself but this story does not prove that she or anybody else's NEEDS a gun for protection.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly why so many people are killed everyday. Gun Vs. Gun=the first person to pull their gun wins. Gun Vs. knife=gun wins.

Guns don't protect people they KILL people. There is no such thing as a "gunfight" gun shoots somebody dies there is no "fight" involved.

Im going to troll a bit here and say gucci mane wouldnt be with us today if he didnt have the heat to protect himself from those dudes who ran up in his spot.

Sent from my Abacus

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Im going to troll a bit here and say gucci mane wouldnt be with us today if he didnt have the heat to protect himself from those dudes who ran up in his spot.

Sent from my Abacus

Maybe, maybe not :manny:

Like I said there are limited instances in which a gun would be your only effective source of protection. Most of us arent murderous drug dealers turned rappers with a price on our head so this is not a very good example.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This thread is dumb. Criminals will always have guns. Restricting guns only takes them from law abiding citizens.

:lawd:

Every anti-gun person in this thread would be screwed if there was ever a situation where there was widespread violence and chaos.

I guess they think the government is going to protect them :heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Like I said there are limited instances in which a gun would be your only effective source of protection. Most of us arent murderous drug dealers turned rappers with a price on our head so this is not a very good example.

What do u mean, maybe maybe not? Cmon man, stop bein so naive. Them nyggaz that ran up on gucci did in fact have pistols. U think that they came to chat and have a beer? Open your eyes man, seriously.. now your moonwalkin and sayin that only murderous drug dealers are capable of using a gun to protect themselves. Was the lady in the youtube video I posted a murderous drug dealer. U are full of excuses. Next thing youl say is that someone is a trained navy seal:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not ban guns? I mean, prohibition has worked marvelously in the past. All one has to do is look at the prohibition of alcohol in the 20s and the war on drugs to see how well it works!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/No-charges-in-Oakland-intruder-shootings-3772002.php

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:lawd:

Every anti-gun person in this thread would be screwed if there was ever a situation where there was widespread violence and chaos.

I guess they think the government is going to protect them :heh:

So we should stock up on guns just in case one day pigs may fly?

:stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Last edited by a moderator: