if you are a pro gun american...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I think we need more guns on the streets. Everybody should have a gun. If everybody had a gun, more people would think twice before pulling theirs out.

I agree. These cowards in the streets doing dirt would think twice when theres more of a likelihood of their potential victim beig armed.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
^^^THIS MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST POST I'VE READ IN THIS THREAD! 1st off it is a fact that criminals will still get guns if guns were illegal. Is cocaine illegal, is heroin illegal, is crack illegal, are silencers on guns illegal? All YES! But people still manage to get their hands on them. You must live under a rock. Did u know that kitchen knives were responsibile for over 10,000 deaths last yr? Do u want to ban kitchen knives? Alcohol is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths per year. U wana ban alcohol? The US tried to do that (prohibition) and how did that work out? People still managed to get alcohol right? Guns don't just kill people, people kill people. I've had gunspulled on me and I've been shot at, and I wished I had a gun to protect myself.

U sound lost:yeshrug:

they get there hands on them becuase there is so many there :lolbron:

get them the fuk outta there :ld:

how many guns get out on the street because of stores filled with guns getting robbed?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Murders have been cut in half where? I know it's not here.
Chicago homocides
1990: 851[6]
1991: 927[7]
1992: 943[7]
1993: 855[7]
1994: 931[7]
1995: 828[7]
1996: 796[7]
1997: 761[7]
1998: 704[7]
1999: 643[7]
2000: 633[7]
2001: 667[7]
2002: 656[7]
2003: 601[7]
2004: 453[7]
2005: 451[7]
2006: 471[7]
2007: 448[7]
2008: 513[7]
2009: 459[7]
2010: 436[7]
2011: 433[7]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
For all you dudes claiming guns are needed for protection, where is your proof? I could show you hundreds of instances of gun violence every day. But it's pretty rare that you here about a dude going Clint Eastwood and stopping a guman before he does any damage. There are more instances in which a gun made the situation worse (Trevon Martin) then there are of someone thwarting a criminal with their gun.

If a guy pulls his gun on you will you realy be able to get to your gun and shoot him before he shoots you?
The only way a gun serves as good protection is if the person your aiming at doesn't have a gun.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
"Detective" work would have to be done to determine what actually happened during an incident, but it's the legislative work that would determine what's acceptable and what's not based on what that detective work leads it to believe happened.
Legislating is writing laws, not enforcing them :heh:

A legislative body can distinguish between a guest and a home invader.
According to who? Is there any guarantee of this?
Does your dumbass realize that even if you outlawed guns and murdering home invaders, that you could invite a guest over, kill him, and then claim the gun was his and he died in the 'struggle' after 'breaking in'? :stopitslime:
This is already EASY. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE IT NOTICEABLY EASIER?? YOU CAN ALREADY COMMIT A DRIVE BY, WHY NOT GIVE EVERY CAR OWNER A GUN? :heh:

^^^THIS MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST POST I'VE READ IN THIS THREAD! 1st off it is a fact that criminals will still get guns if guns were illegal. Is cocaine illegal, is heroin illegal, is crack illegal, are silencers on guns illegal? All YES! But people still manage to get their hands on them. You must live under a rock. Did u know that kitchen knives were responsibile for over 10,000 deaths last yr? Do u want to ban kitchen knives? Alcohol is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths per year. U wana ban alcohol? The US tried to do that (prohibition) and how did that work out? People still managed to get alcohol right? Guns don't just kill people, people kill people. I've had gunspulled on me and I've been shot at, and I wished I had a gun to protect myself.

Not even gonna address this :heh: this is just stupid as fukk

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1-Kz3vU5DY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1-Kz3vU5DY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
Do we still need to ban guns?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You need more beat cops. Cops walking beats with heat. Patrol cars are just like brooms that can easily be avoided. If they dont want beat cops you need concealed carry for citizens. Keeps the lowlifes killing one another, isntad of us.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Chicago homocides
1990: 851[6]
1991: 927[7]
1992: 943[7]
1993: 855[7]
1994: 931[7]
1995: 828[7]
1996: 796[7]
1997: 761[7]
1998: 704[7]
1999: 643[7]
2000: 633[7]
2001: 667[7]
2002: 656[7]
2003: 601[7]
2004: 453[7]
2005: 451[7]
2006: 471[7]
2007: 448[7]
2008: 513[7]
2009: 459[7]
2010: 436[7]
2011: 433[7]

ONLY 433 people got killed in ONE city. thank god for their gun laws :ahh:

:trash:

Daps
Legislating is writing laws, not enforcing them
:snoop:
Which is what this thread and discussion is about...to ban or not to ban

I'm done....either you're really this dumb, or you're playing dumb for the sake of this discussion, but regardless there's no point arguing with you.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
You need more beat cops. Cops walking beats with heat. Patrol cars are just like brooms that can easily be avoided. If they dont want beat cops you need concealed carry for citizens. Keeps the lowlifes killing one another, isntad of us.

most cops cant shot for shyt :russ:

you ever notice why they shoot like 100 bullets at one person? cuz they suck

a cop told me :aicmon: "none of us can shoot"

remember the black homeless guy they killled last a week ago? they shot 90 bullets and hit him like 30 time close range

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
For all you dudes claiming guns are needed for protection, where is your proof? I could show you hundreds of instances of gun violence every day. But it's pretty rare that you here about a dude going Clint Eastwood and stopping a guman before he does any damage. There are more instances in which a gun made the situation worse (Trevon Martin) then there are of someone thwarting a criminal with their gun.

If a guy pulls his gun on you will you realy be able to get to your gun and shoot him before he shoots you?
The only way a gun serves as good protection is if the person your aiming at doesn't have a gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps

Well that's why you make the process of obtaining a firearm a stringent one... and increase the punishment for owning illegal firearms.

-You start throwing people in jail for 10 years for owning an illegal firearm... I bet the numbers will go down a little.

-You start checking out the people buying the guns better... I bet you a few less crazy people are gonna get their hands on guns

-You start throwing people in jail for possessing unnceccesary/illegal ammunition, I bet the number will decrease.

-You start holding the people who bought the gun in the first place responsible for what happens with that gun (within reason of course), I bet you guns won't "end up in the wrong hands" as much....

You don't have to completely get rid of guns... You just need better regulation on who can own them and the punishment for owning them illegally.

Gun murders will never compelely end... But that doesn't mean they can be dramatically decreased. The fact that gun related murders can't be stopped isn't a good reason to dismiss tougher regulations....

Edit: And for those who are gonna say "We waste too much money on the jail system"

Well while we're throwing these people in jail... we can stop putting people in jail for some of these non-violent crimes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
most cops cant shot for shyt :russ:

you ever notice why they shoot like 100 bullets at one person? cuz they suck

a cop told me :aicmon: "none of us can shoot"

What im saying is a presence is a deterrant. Cops do not walk the streets like they used to.. When you look at the new york model you see that 1, cops are in abundance and b they are all over the place, well at least in commerce zones. This is why new york is so soft now. The money will not be fukked up. If chicago wants to curb violence they either need to hire more police or let citizens deter criminals so organized crime can bubble behind the scenes and keep shyt civil.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

All illegal street guns were once legal guns. Where do you think they come from? If we limited the availability of legal guns then there would be less guns altogether meaning there would be less illegal guns too. As guns become less and less plentyfull the black market prices of guns will go up, and it wouldnt make sense for pookie to go buy a $500 gun to go rob the gas station for $100

Knives have plenty of other uses outside of killing that's why they should be legal. The one and only use for a gun is to kill. I don't think guns should be banned but they should be strictly regulated by the federal government. No one needs to buy an AK-47 and thousands of bullets, mentally disturbed people should not be allowed to have guns. People taking certain medications should not be allowed to have guns. There are plenty of things that can be done to reduce gun violence without an outright ban, but people are so stuck in the American gun culture that they ignore logical reasoning when it comes to gun laws.