Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
only way its getting taken from me

is it a tool?

do you hunt?

or do you just have it to have it, unless you're a soldier or you hunt, there is no reason to be that passionate about a firearm

there is eskimos in the artic who if they didn't have guns would literally starve to death and they don't care about them as much as you americans :dead:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
is it a tool?

do you hunt?

or do you just have it to have it, unless you're a soldier or you hunt, there is no reason to be that passionate about a firearm

there is eskimos in the artic who if they didn't have guns would literally starve to death and they don't care about them as much as you americans :dead:

home protection until my concealed permit comes in the mail next month

if i was NY that dude whould have been died and lives saved. i would have ran up on him like :cape:

someone tries to rob me imma be like :pacspit: come get me

im getting an AK at the next gunshow :shaq: that is for if the power grid ever goes down

Daps
The arguments against gun ownership presented in this thread are hilariously bad.

One nicca (rapbeats) is arguing that since you could get merked in your sleep by a perp who sneaks in at night that guns don't add protection. :laff:

Another nicca (brokewave) is arguing that we, as a legislative society, can't distinguish between a burglar and a guest in one's home. :dead:

You niccas can't be serious

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How is it the wild wild west when murders have been cut in half since the 80s? :dwillhuh:

Im starting to think the internet makes it look like the world is alot worse then it really is, violence wise.

Mowgli you're like a celebrity breh. Anyway, I'm in Inkster,MI so people getting shot is nothing. And I don't even live in the D. Add the recent shootings and I'm thinking about getting a gun. I don't want to take a ccw class but whatever.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
From my own perspective, I think a lot of black men are obsessed with being hyper-masculine and socially conservative, especially black men from the south, so they cling on to foolish assertions about what's right and what's wrong based on a traditionalist view of the world, and I believe personally that this is a result of programming by cultural institutions.

"Women need to stay in the kitchen"

"I need a gun in my house"

"Gay people shouldn't get married"

"Drugs should be illegal"

And a whole other host of foolishly held views which are not based on facts, but anecdote. I usually avoid discussions of culture, but I think its important in this thread.

The arguments against gun ownership presented in this thread are hilariously bad.

One nicca (rapbeats) is arguing that since you could get merked in your sleep by a perp who sneaks in at night that guns don't add protection. :laff:

Another nicca (brokewave) is arguing that we, as a legislative society, can't distinguish between a burglar and a guest in one's home. :dead:

You niccas can't be serious

Next up on the logical fallacy train is this idiot. What I said, as opposed to what you said I said, is that I could theoretically invite someone I have no connection to to my home, shoot them, and simply say that they were an intruder on my property. I'm not sure what you mean by "legislative society"... what society isn't "legislative".... Our legislative society can't distinguish whether Casey Anthony or OJ Simpson are guilty despite overwhelming evidence.

:rudy:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I think we need more guns on the streets. Everybody should have a gun. If everybody had a gun, more people would think twice before pulling theirs out.

most guns are pulled out of bravado and nonsense stop it

also with the burglar argument

if im going to rob your house with a gun and im positive you have a gun that means there is a 100% chance you are dying because killing you will be the first thing i do, and since im aware you have a gun ill probably come prepared with a silencer or whatever else i can get my hands on to make sure i have the upper hand on you, and shyt goes smooth, although i already have the upper hand because i know you have a gun, and you don't know im coming to rob you. It increases the level of violence. Have you entire house filled with guns, ok, dudes will kidnap you in mcdonalds parking lot :manny:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
most guns are pulled out of bravado and nonsense stop it

fa·ce·tious
/fəˈsiʃəs/ Show Spelled[fuh-see-shuhs] Show IPA
adjective
1. not meant to be taken seriously or literally: a facetious remark.
2. amusing; humorous.
3. lacking serious intent; concerned with something nonessential, amusing, or frivolous: a facetious person.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How is it the wild wild west when murders have been cut in half since the 80s? :dwillhuh:

Im starting to think the internet makes it look like the world is alot worse then it really is, violence wise.

Murders have been cut in half where? I know it's not here.

Daps
Next up on the logical fallacy train is this idiot. What I said, as opposed to what you said I said, is that I could theoretically invite someone I have no connection to to my home, shoot them, and simply say that they were an intruder on my property. I'm not sure what you mean by "legislative society"... what society isn't "legislative".... Our legislative society can't distinguish whether Casey Anthony or OJ Simpson are guilty despite overwhelming evidence.

:rudy:

I know you're a captain in the grammar police force, so excuse any mistakes as I type this on my phone :ld:
I know exactly what you said and it's dumb as fukk.

I used the word "legislative" on purpose (although worded funny) because we're talking about the eyes of the law. "Detective" work would have to be done to determine what actually happened during an incident, but it's the legislative work that would determine what's acceptable and what's not based on what that detective work leads it to believe happened. A legislative body can distinguish between a guest and a home invader.

Does your dumbass realize that even if you outlawed guns and murdering home invaders, that you could invite a guest over, kill him, and then claim the gun was his and he died in the 'struggle' after 'breaking in'? :stopitslime:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Criminals will not always have guns, who told you this? First of all, you are a law abiding citizen until you commit a crime, so this split up of society into two camps is absurd. Secondly, Restricting guns from PEOPLE in general will restrict the amount of guns going to PEOPLE, regardless of their intent. The less guns PERIOD, the less gun violence.

You think whatever little handgun you own is protecting you from some supra-national entity which wants to make you a slave? I guess I can't argue with facts :dwillhuh:

^^^THIS MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST POST I'VE READ IN THIS THREAD! 1st off it is a fact that criminals will still get guns if guns were illegal. Is cocaine illegal, is heroin illegal, is crack illegal, are silencers on guns illegal? All YES! But people still manage to get their hands on them. You must live under a rock. Did u know that kitchen knives were responsibile for over 10,000 deaths last yr? Do u want to ban kitchen knives? Alcohol is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths per year. U wana ban alcohol? The US tried to do that (prohibition) and how did that work out? People still managed to get alcohol right? Guns don't just kill people, people kill people. I've had gunspulled on me and I've been shot at, and I wished I had a gun to protect myself.

U sound lost:yeshrug: