if you are a pro gun american...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People are monkeys. We are not some magical moral being. We're filthy animals like all our fellow Earthlings. In fact, we're LESS moral than most cause we somehow find killing enjoyable. Even a lion prolly won't even look your way until it gets a hunger pang. There is no "fixing" us. The smart people just need to figure out how to control the others. Arming everyone is just fukking insane

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
This thread is dumb. Criminals will always have guns. Restricting guns only takes them from law abiding citizens.

Criminals will not always have guns, who told you this? First of all, you are a law abiding citizen until you commit a crime, so this split up of society into two camps is absurd. Secondly, Restricting guns from PEOPLE in general will restrict the amount of guns going to PEOPLE, regardless of their intent. The less guns PERIOD, the less gun violence.

Sad seeing a group of people ready to become slaves.

You think whatever little handgun you own is protecting you from some supra-national entity which wants to make you a slave? I guess I can't argue with facts :dwillhuh:

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's turning into the wild wild west out here in these streets. I don't own a gun. But right now it looks dumb not to have a gun.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's turning into the wild wild west out here in these streets. I don't own a gun. But right now it looks dumb not to have a gun.

How is it the wild wild west when murders have been cut in half since the 80s? :dwillhuh:

Im starting to think the internet makes it look like the world is alot worse then it really is, violence wise.