if you are a pro gun american...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
i'm sorry but i'm from the ghetto and nikkas rob. i stay in a nicer neighborhood now but i still sleep with one eye open. if a nikka wanna walk in my crib on some ski mask shyt, he's definitely getting pumped full of that hot shyt.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
If guns become illegal, only the people with illegal intent would own guns, because obviously they don't care about the law. Meaning criminals would have the upper hand.

Guns are here and aren't going away. They need to restrict other items. Drum magazines, extended magazines, certain ammunition etc. There is no need to have armor piercing rounds etc for basic home defense.

In the Bahamas pop approx 350,000 (pulled # out of thin air)
100+ murders most by guns
Guns are mostly illegal, or hard to get (all handguns are shop owners may own a shotgun, or for hunting)

http://www.bahamasb2b.com/news/2011/09/bahamas-murder-count-hits-100-11949.html
The Bahamas: Police seize 212 illegal guns so far this year | IANSA - the global movement against gun violence

I'd rather own a gun legally and have a chance to defend my home in America, than just have my machete back home. :yeshrug:

Im in Florida and the gun laws are wide-open..

Bad example. Bahamas is dangerously close to the United States. When your beside the worlds largest economy, and general gun paradise, obviously there is going to be some spillage. There is a comparative gun violence problem in Toronto, almost all of the guns come from the U.S.

i'm sorry but i'm from the ghetto and nikkas rob. i stay in a nicer neighborhood now but i still sleep with one eye open. if a nikka wanna walk in my crib on some ski mask shyt, he's definitely getting pumped full of that hot shyt.

In Canada, you would go to jail for Manslaughter, and I would support that conviction. Burglary is still a petty crime in the grand scheme of things, and your house is NOT your castle. You cannot kill anyone who comes to your house because otherwise, you would be able to KILL A GUEST, and just simply SAY he was a burglar.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Bad example. Bahamas is dangerously close to the United States. When your beside the worlds largest economy, and general gun paradise, obviously there is going to be some spillage. There is a comparative gun violence problem in Toronto, almost all of the guns come from the U.S.

Only other place I lived, USA and home.. only example I can give :manny:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

In Canada.

well... i'm in Houston.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Obama didn't push for an assault rifle ban during his first term like Clinton. I guess that would make him pro gun.

:whew:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
:heh: at the liberal non-sense in this thread. Stop believing everything MSNBC & the progressive media tells you.

Studying crime trends in every county in the U.S., economist John Lott and David Mustard concluded, “allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons deters violent crimes. . . . [W]hen state concealed handgun laws went into effect in a county, murders fell by 8.5 percent, and rapes and aggravated assaults fell by 5 and 7 percent.”

"Bu, but, but guns have no benefits"

:childplease:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
its not just at home either if you talk to anybody who has every worked overseas specifically with the army you'll hear lots of stories about american douchebags walking around with tons of guns on them like rambo especially in arab countries looking like complete idiots

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
:heh: at the liberal non-sense in this thread. Stop believing everything MSNBC & the progressive media tells you.

"Bu, but, but guns have no benefits"

:childplease:

Not only has that study been WIDELY discredited, lets say that it was true, which it is not.

That does not talk about the AVAILABILITY of firearms, just the TYPE OF USAGE of firearms, two TOTALLY different things.

It also suffers from the obvious correlation and causation problem. They implemented a gay marriage man. Gun Violence has gone down. Therefore, the gay marriage ban has lead to this decrease in gun violence. :heh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's the racist cac/c00n NRA republican tea party talking point 101

bullshyt and blacks need to get off this anti-gun liberal bullshyt

cacs are hoarding gun and ammunition just off the fear of black men. a lot are foaming at the mouth over the idea of a race war because they know most of us really aren't prepared to defend our life.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
bullshyt and blacks need to get off this anti-gun liberal bullshyt

cacs are hoarding gun and ammunition just off the fear of black men. a lot are foaming at the mouth over the idea of a race war because they know most of us really aren't prepared to defend our life.

they have planes with bombs that drill into the earth before they explode

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Guns were created to KILL there is no way around it. There is no other use for a gun. Yes crazy people will be crazy with or without guns, but currently our laws make it easier for a crazy person to get a gun than it is for a sane person to get a drivers liscense. Guns and ammo should be strictly regulated by the federal government. I'm not calling for a gun ban but obviously our current policies are not working.